Chapter 1: Escaping Hell

YUICHIRO'S POINT OF VIEW:

"Fuck you! I'm out of here. I hope you guys burn in hell!" I shouted angrily at my foster parents.

They've been treating me like shit since day one, ever since the orphanage erupted in flames. The few rest of us who had survived the catastrophe, were sent to other orphanages or were fostered.

There was only one orphanage here in this town; The one I had called home until it burned down. So, the very few of my family that had survived, were most likely in a different city or province.

"Yuu! You can't just leave us like that, we will call the police and they'd take you right back to us. Or worse— You will get put into another foster home! You are only sixteen, you can't escape us!" My vulgar excuse of a foster mother had indignantly shouted.

"The only reason you have me as your foster child is because you make money off of me and you think you can treat me like your own bloody slave!" I shouted at them.

A certain image of a paper popped into my head. I glanced down to see that exact paper being held in my hand. I looked back up at my foster parents with a menacing glint shining in my eyes. A sadistic smile plastered onto my face as I dangled the piece of paper in front of my foster parents faces.

After a moment of watching the bastards examine the paper, my foster father had broken the silence.

"Oh Yuu, you son of a bitch! You got emancipated!?" My foster father growled threateningly, making a move to grab the paper.

"Nuh uh, no way am I going to let your filthy hands rip this paper." I barked back.

Then, I made a run for it.

I've been planning to get emancipated for four fucking years now. There's so many complications to getting emancipated, and not to mention a lot of work to keep it a secret from your foster parents.

I hate parents so much. My own birth parents had burned alive most of the only family I've ever had. The only home I've ever known. And now, I don't even get to see my family that had survived the fire, because I don't even know where they are!

My hand reached into my back pocket to pull out an envelope. I've always lived in poverty, but not anymore I thought as I opened the envelope and pulled out the wad of cash. I thought ahead. My own foster parents couldn't even give me food half the time so I got a part time job. And I saved up for this moment.

I'm leaving this town. It's full of horrible memories. My birth parents who despised me, the only place I've ever called home is now ash, half of the family I've ever loved are dead, and the only existing family I have is who knows where!

I Missed Mika. He always cooked me meals and cheered me up. He took care of me. He's the only person whose ever taken care of me. Everyone else could fucking careless. And honestly, yes I can take care of myself. But I need some support, I have no one!

Oh Mika, why can't you be with me now? I thought as a tear fell down my cheek. I miss you so much. It's been hell without you.

"Taxi!" I waved as a yellow vehicle slowed down.

"Where are you headed, son?" A tall, Italian man asked me.

"Seraph Airport." I told him as I put my backpack in the back of the cab.

The ride was long and boring. I hadn't realized I had fallen asleep until I felt a poke at my shoulder.

"We're here. $78.00 is the price."

I handed him 4 twenty dollar bills before mumbling a thank you. Here it is, Seraph airport. Now I could start a life where my past doesn't haunt me every single day. With no guardians treating me like a slave or burning my family alive like fucking maniacs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I found my seat on the airplane next to some boy with brown hair.

"Hello, I'm Yuichiro." I had greeted the boy I was going to sit with for the next four hours.

"H-hi." The boy's cheeks had flustered and he quickly looked down.

Well... Someone's shy.

"So why are you flying to Krul?" I asked, trying to start a conversation.

"I-I was visiting f-family in Seraph so I'm flying back to Krul because spring break is almost over, and I-I have to go back to s-school."

He looks up at me, while I'm staring intently at him. He blushes again.

Aw, he's so nervous and shy.

I poke his cheek, "Why are you blushing so madly." I smirk.

"I-I-I Um!" The closer I lean in, the more red his face gets. It's quite amusing.

"Are you gay?" I ask bluntly. He looks so blushy around me. And I mean, come on? I'm a pretty attractive guy, I don't blame him.

"W-WHAT?!" He squeaks.

I chuckle at him, "You seem like you are. I mean look at you, you're a little cinnamon roll." I chuckled, "Plus you're all flustered!"

He covers his face with his hands while I pry his hands away. "No need to feel embarrassed. Gay is okay!"

"Yuichiro! S-stop. I'm not gay!" He turned away.

"If you say so... So what school do you go to?" I asked him.

"I-I go to Krul Academy of course."

"Is it a good school?"

"Yeah, I guess so." He replied.

Hah, now I know what school I'm going to go to. Krul academy. At least I'll know whoever this cinnamon roll is. Wait— what's his name?

"What's your name? You didn't tell me."

"O-oh I'm Yoichi Saotome." He answered me.

"Nice to meet you, Yoichi."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, the airplane landed. I said my goodbyes to Yoichi and we exchanged phone numbers. Now, I'm currently walking into Krul Academy's main office.

I see a lady with bright orange hair... The secretary?

"Hi, I would like to be a student here. I also need a dorm." The secretary asks me to fill out certain papers, which are easy since I don't need a guardian to do them for me. I love being emancipated. But damn, this school is expensive!

"So... Is there any chance I can dorm with Yoichi Saotome?" I asked the secretary hesitantly.

"Aren't you lucky? Yes you can. It seems that he doesn't have a roommate at the moment." The secretary raised her eyebrows as she scanned the paper in front of her.

"Great, thank you."

(1127 Words) Updated: Sunday, January 1st, 2017

A/N: Happy New Year's Everyone! 🎉

Vote + Comment plz💗