Chapter 13: The Wedding

MIKAELA'S POINT OF VIEW:

"Mikaela you look so bloody depressed! Smile honey! It's your wedding day." Krul cheered clapping her hands. I didn't obey. "Mikaela! I said smile! Now!" She barked harshly.

"I will not smile unless Yuu-chan is by my side." I stared at my feet, pitifully. She grabbed my chin roughly, forcing me to make eye contact with her.

"If you are that desperate for 'Yuu-chan', why don't you invite him as a guest to your wedding, honey?" She simpered.

"How did you even manage to set up a wedding over one night?" I gave her a disgusted look.

"I was desperate! And with all the cash I have, it's easy to just hire a bunch of peasants to set it up for us."

I glared at her. "You are such a vulgar, disgusting human being."

She laughed. "Oh, I'm not a human being."

I rolled my eyes. "I'm leaving." I muttered before twirling on my heel, all ready to run away with my dear Yuu-chan. I'll do anything to avoid this marriage. Anything! I took one last look at the palatial palace I had called home for three years now. Then, I opened the big, wide doors ready to exit.

An evil snicker sounded from beside me, it was Krul. "You don't want to do that my sweet Mikaela." And then all of a sudden, I felt hands grasp my shoulders and drag me violently back into the mansion.

"What the fuck!" I shouted. There were no words I could use to explain how damn trapped, lonely and how much rage I felt. My feelings were so palpable and all I wanted to do was kick a wall and scream for hours. I've never felt so depressed in my life, I've never felt so damn angry!

There was no reason to live unless it was with my Yuu-chan, and what they are doing to me is absolute hell! The person I'm marrying is Mitsuba! Not my beautiful Yuu-chan! I let out a frustrated scream.

Suddenly I felt a knife lacerated into the flesh on my back. I groaned lowly at the pain, snapping my eyes to the culprit that had cut me. A gasp left my mouth as I saw Crowley- He was standing there with a rather smug grin on his face.

I hope he doesn't know that Yuu-chan is living in Krul... Fuck.

Chess and Horn; his partners, were also there, holding me down in place.

"I knew this would happen! So I called back up!" Krul smiled innocently, clasping her hands together like an innocent, grade school child.

"You fucking bitch!" I barred my fangs at her as my eyes turned red. Crowley held me back midst dragging me into a storage room in the mansion. I was shoved into a cold, barred cage and I shuddered as the metal felt as cold as ice against my skin. I was only wearing a pair of shorts, and not to mention the stab wound on my back was stinging like hell.

"I will come back in an hour. If you don't accept, I will torture you until you do. And once you comply with the marriage to Princess Mitsuba, I will feed you blood to heal your wounds." Crowley told me emotionlessly, then left.

I was in utter agony; Mentally, physically and spiritually.

In an hour, Crowley did come back.