Chapter 8: Starbucks

MIKAELA'S POINT OF VIEW:

It was 3:00 PM and Yuu-chan and I were making our way to the local Starbucks to meet with our friends.

I hope Mitsuba doesn't come.

I gazed at Yuu-chan as he was walking beside me. I loved his fluffy, messy, black hair. I wanted to comb my fingers through it so badly. I'm only an inch taller, but he wasn't as muscular as I was and I was happy for that. I could dominate my Yuu-chan easily.

He looks so delicate and precious. I love him so much. I just wanted to kiss those angry lips so badly all the time. I loved seeing him so vulnerable when I kissed him at lunch. He was a blushing mess, and I couldn't get enough of it.

He's angry with me and it's making me feel sad. I want him to love me as much as I love him. I will wait as long as it takes for him to forgive me. He's the love of my life. He's so fucking perfect. The cutest thing in the world. And I wanted him to be mine and only mine.

I hate the way Yoichi and Shinoa look at him. It makes envious anger consume me. I'm so conflicted about it, though. I am so angry at Yoichi for liking him at all, but Yoichi is my best friend and it's just so hard to hate him. I will make one thing clear to him though; That Yuu-chan belongs to ME.

I admired every part of Yuu-chan's face until his eyes met with mine. He quickly looked away as he noticed I was already staring at him. A pink tint blushed onto his cheeks. I love it when he blushes. It's a symbol that I mean something to him.

That's my little Yuu-chan. The cutest person in the world. All mine.

"Mika, stop staring at me. Fucking creep. We're at Starbucks." Yuu-chan tried to sound all composed but I could tell that he was trying to hide the effect I have on him. He's always so feisty and angry at nothing. It's absolutely adorable.

I smirked while backing him up to a wall. Oh, how I loved doing that. It makes Yuu-chan so uncomfortable and nervous. He blushes so madly at my dominance.

"Did you just call me a creep?" A scary smile made it's way onto my face.

"Yeah, I did." Yuu-chan shouts back.

Ohh. Acting all feisty still, I see?

"Oh sweetheart, you're going to regret that very much." I licked from up his collarbone to the top of his neck, at a painfully slow pace.

I felt him shudder underneath me, making a small smile appear onto my lips. I peppered a few small kisses along his neck, causing more quiet, muffled gasps to escape Yuu-chan's lips.

"Mika, stop that." Yuu-chan blushed, putting his hands onto my chest. I was expecting him to push me or something, but he didn't. His hands rested gently on my chest. It's like he realized he didn't actually want me to stop.

"No." I answered forcefully as I bit his collarbone, lightly

"Um, excuse me." I felt a tap on my shoulder. I groaned at the interruption.

Can't you see I'm trying to have an intimate moment with my beloved Yuu-chan?

"What do you want?" I sighed turning away from Yuu-chan and coming face to face with an older man.

"I'm all for young love and everything, but you two are practically making out in front of the Starbucks entrance. Isn't there a more... Private place to do those kinda things? If you know what I mean?" He threw us a wink.

Yuichiro suddenly yelled, "We weren't making out! Why the fuck are you making assumptions, you-" I put a finger to Yuu's lips. "Shhhhh."

"Ignore him; My baby kinda has anger issues." I told the older man. "Sorry for blocking the entrance. I didn't realize I was." I grabbed Yuu-chan and moved to the side to let the guy enter.

After the man entered, Yuu-chan and I made our way into the Starbucks. It took me a few moments before I spotted Yoichi's fluffy hair. I grasped Yuu-chan's arm, pulling him with me.

"Hey guys." I smiled at our friends. Then, a frown came upon my face.

Why the fuck is she here!

I scanned over the one and only yellow haired girl. The girl I was being forced to marry. Mitsuba. Oh my god, fuck that shit! I wanted Yuu-chan.

But if I ignore her or disrespect her... Oh, it would be hell! I hated arranged marriages. It's all about getting more money and power. Most people, including me, think that marriage should be about love and commitment. Not freaking power! Now I can't show off my Yuu-chan. I can't kiss him or flirt with him in front of her. Or else she'll cause loads of trouble.

"Mika? Are you okay?" Yoichi asked me with a concerned look. Shinoa and Mitsuba snapped out of their conversation and looked at me too.

I automatically realized I had a scowl on my face. Shit.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I was just thinking about how shitty of a teacher Guren is." I lied with a phony chuckle. I glanced at Yuu-chan who was sitting beside me. I secretly interlocked our fingers from underneath the table.

I felt my heart rate go wild. I moved our hands so it was resting on top of my thighs. Closing my eyes lightly, I took in the moment. Yuu-chan always seemed to calm me down and make me feel better.

I opened my eyes after a moment to catch Yuichiro staring at me, suspiciously. His eyes were full of emotion, but I couldn't put a finger on what kinds of emotion.

My friends were having a conversation and Yuichiro seemed into it. I added in some sarcastic remarks every now and then so they wouldn't be suspicious about me being too silent. Honestly, the whole time I was just admiring my Yuu-chan.

HES SO BEAUTIFUL, IM INTERNALLY SCREAMING AT HOW CUTE HE IS.

Yuu-chan grinned at something Shinoa had said and my heart melted at his gorgeous smile.

I want to make him smile like that.

My hand slightly squeezed his, unintentionally and he snapped his head to my direction. He looked at me with a questionable gaze.

My eyes looked from his bright, emerald eyes to his pudgy lips. My stomach did a backflip while desire surged through my veins.

I felt nostalgic as I looked at his lips. I had kissed him only a few hours ago, but it feels like it's been an eternity. It was a forceful feeling I had felt. Like my heart was begging me to snuggle up closer and closer to Yuu-chan. I felt a sort of magnetic attraction towards him. It took every part of my self control to stop myself from kissing or touching him anymore than I already was.

Then, I came up with a great idea.

"Hey guys." I spoke up loud and clear. They all deserted their conversations and paid their attention to me.

(1190 Words) Updated: Friday, January 20th, 2017

VOTE + COMMENT
💕HOPE YOU ENJOYED💕