Chapter 7: Telephone Pole

YUICHIRO'S POINT OF VIEW:

"What's with your face?" Shinoa smirked.

"It's nothing-" I replied back. Shinoa interrupted me. "Oh please, nothing?Your face is as red as Mito's hair. What happened? Does Yuu have a little crush? Hmm?" She pinched my cheek.

I thought back to when Mikaela was teasing me at lunch. How he was seducing me and how he just ruined the moment by telling me he was straight. I still feel so embarrassed.

Ugh.

"Shut up, Shinoa. My face isn't even that red." I muttered, slapping her hand off of my cheek.

"Not to mention, you also missed lunch. Yoichi was wondering where you were." She tapped her chin. "I think Yoichi likes you."

"Of course he likes me." I answered.

"So you know that he likes you?" Shinoa replied confused.

"Yeah! I'm one of his friends. I like him too, he's a good friend."

"Oh my god, you're such an idiot." Shinoa face palmed.

"How am I an idiot! You're an idiot!" I pointed a finger at her, feeling agitated.

She chuckled evilly. "No. Trust me, you are so freaking naive." I gave her a glare.

"So are you going to answer me or not? Where were you at lunch?" I felt my cheeks heat up even more.

"I was at... The vending machines... Getting an apple." I smiled in satisfaction. "Yeah, I was getting an apple."

"Okay... So like you know that vending machine's don't carry... Apples, right?" Shinoa looked at me strangely.

Fuck.

"UGH! It's none of your business." I sighed exasperatedly.

"What are we discussing here?" A new voice joined the conversation.

I looked up to see the one and only Mikaela. "N-nothing." My breath hitched as I felt his arm around my waist.

"Do you know where Yuu was at lunch?" Shinoa eyed Mikaela's arm that was around my waist and noticed how I was blushing madly.

"Yep, he was with me." Mikaela bit my ear, playfully.

"Stop that! I'm still mad at you, Mika." I brushed off his arm that was around my waist before storming into my next class. Shinoa had met me at my locker after lunch and had already showed me to where my next class was.

Though, I didn't make it far as I crashed into somebody, them hitting me with their shoulder.

"Why did you just bump into me, huh?" Some pink haired guy spoke.

"What?" I asked, confused. I didn't bump into him, that asshole shoved me with his shoulder!

"You wanna fight? Huh?" The guy took off his glasses. "Felicia, hold my glasses." He told some girl who walked up and took them.