Chapter 20: Moving Out

YUICHIRO'S POINT OF VIEW:

The grass was slightly dewy as I plucked a daisy from the ground.

Daisies are my favourite flower.

The delicate flower was damp when I pulled it out of the ground. It had rained last night. I personally liked the rain, how relaxing the water droplets sounded hitting the rooftops of buildings, gently. I liked it also because of how mother nature looked the next day. The grass looks as green as ever, the tree leaves are as bright as jade. Everything looks like its glistening with the wet droplets resting upon the leaves of plants.

Whenever I needed to be alone, to process my thoughts and feelings, I would go sit somewhere out in nature. It relaxed me and It gave me the silence and comfort I needed.

I am a motherfucking Eusford. I cant even begin to process that. My hand reached out to grab a stick and I snapped it in anger.

My real mother, Anastasia Eusford was the daughter of Crowley Eusford and Chess Belle. Making Crowley and Chess my grandparents. Not to mention, my whole family are vampires, including my real Mother.

I wasn't in the hospital for long. Only for one week. Kimizuki, Shinoa and Yoichi came to visit me a few times too. The whole time I was in the hospital healing, my mother would come very often to visit me and explain everything to me. She told me about my past, my true identity, why I was put up for adoption, everything.

She even seemed to meet up with Mikaela at the coffee shop I work at and told him about who I am and my life story. It wasn't fair since I didn't even know what my life story was.

Due to what my mother told me, Mikaela had asked her to tell him all about my life. I can't think straight when he's around. Its goddamn irritating.

Anastasia was a really kind woman, but she always seemed really paranoid. It was such a different feeling— having a Mother. I wasn't used to it at all. Also, the weird thing about it was that she actually cared about me.

I am not a vampire. Which didn't make any sense to me, at all. My whole family are vampires. Mother told me that I was born a human. She told me that my father was also a human like I was. Apparently, I was a miracle.

But what they did not know until I was two years old was that I was neither a vampire nor human. I was a hybrid. The chemical imbalance in my body caused me to become sick quite often as a toddler.

Anastasia also told me that Crowley and Chess were disgusted at her for falling in love and secretly marrying and mating with a mere human. Crowley was so angry that there was a child in his blood line that wasn't a pure vampire that he...

Well, he...

It is the reason Anastasia had to give me away to another family. And thank god she did.

Anastasia invited me to live with her. She wanted to repay me for all the time she wasn't there for me. I honestly think she shouldn't feel guilty. Yes, she wasn't there for me, but it was for the reason of my own protection. She protected me from getting hurt.

I am so thankful for that.

But if I was going to live with her... I'd have to break the news to Yoichi.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The door clicked open as I unlocked Yoichi's and I's dorm. I put my keys down on the table, turning on the light switch.