Chapter 28: Kinky Sex [m]

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW:

Yuichiro was taking a stroll in nature as usual. He loved staring at the beautiful colours of the wild flowers. As he saw a few daisies, It reminded him of something. When Mikaela had brought him a bouquet of the ivory and yellow coloured flowers.

He couldn't help but feel guilty. The bouquet Mikaela had given him was all handpicked by Mika. It was a hearty and gorgeous bunch of large daisies, too. If he could turn back time, he would've taken the beautiful flowers and have given Mikaela a big smooch on the lips.

He had made Mika cry, and that made his gut twist in hurt. He still remembered the very deep slashes Mikaela had across his wrist. Yes, Mikaela could heal back up if he drank blood, but he was dehydrating himself. He was making himself suffer all because of him.

One second Yuichiro was walking, but the next he found himself falling to the ground with a sore shoulder. "Ow." He groaned as he rubbed his shoulder. A stranger had bumped into him.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, I didn't-" The raven looked up to see a familiar person. One with ashy hair and gentle, violet irises. "Yuichiro? Is that you?"

It was the boy that was with Mitsuba at the cafe Yuichiro used to work at. "...Haruki?" He gazed at the grey haired boy.

The ashy haired boy embraced the Raven into a sweet hug. "I thought I wouldn't get to see you ever again." He nuzzled Yuichiro's hair. The raven just stood there dumbfounded and tense.

"...Sorry." Haruki released Yuichiro from the embrace. "I just really wanted to see you again and I'm so happy I got the chance to." He grinned and took one of his hands and massaged Yuichiro's palm. Yuichiro's face flustered red as he let him.

"I want you to be mine." Haruki whispered, very quietly. Yuichiro heard him, but shook the thought out of his head since he thought maybe he heard wrong.

Haruki's heart was beating fast as he stared at the long, lost prince of Seraph. It was him, and he was absolutely gorgeous. He couldn't believe that Mitsuba had treated him with such disrespect. "I haven't seen you working at the cafe, do you still work there?" Haruki asked him.

Yuichiro shook his head 'no'. "No I don't because I'm not poor anymore." Yuichiro pulled his hand out of the other's grip.

The Ashy haired boy glanced from his hand which was now detached from Yuichiro's. He wanted the raven's soft, small hand in his once again. Yuichiro looked down to his feet before he said, "I've got to go. Bye." He turned around and started to walk away.

Haruki started to panic, he didn't want Yuichiro to leave him just yet. So, he grabbed his soft hand and pulled him back. Yuichiro lost his balance and fumbled onto Haruki, who put his hands on Yuu's hips to help him steady his balance. That left the two in an awkwardly intimate position which Yuichiro stepped out of.

"Do you want to go out to the Cafe you used to work at, with me? Please?" Haruki's low voice said, he gave Yuichiro the puppy eyes which Yuu could not resist. They walked for a few minutes spatting some casual chitchat. When they reached the cafe, they got a table and took a seat proceeding to order their meals.

"Soo... People call you, Yuu, right?" Haruki raised an eyebrow.

"That's Correct." The raven giggled.

"So... Are Yuu single?" Haruki smirked, grabbing Yuu's hand and rubbing circles into it with his thumb.

Yuichiro flustered up as his eyes widened. "U-uh, I'm, well um I-I." He stumbled over his words.
"N-not really." Then, his facial expression went flat. "Don't make puns out of my nickname ever again." He glared.