Chapter 4: Aching Heart

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW:

Dreaming about Yuichiro was all Mikaela wanted to do for the past four years after he woke up from his coma. He didn't ever want to wake up or get out of bed. For if he did, overwhelming depression would swarm over him, inevitable loneliness would drown him.

He couldn't locate Yuichiro after years of trying and he was so exhausted. All he wanted to do was hypnotize himself in dreamland. For only a short moment in dreamland; He could pretend he was still with his Yuu-chan, holding him tightly in his arms.

The majority of Mikaela's world for the last four years was all about Yuichiro, he was the center of Mikaela's world. He just wanted to be close to him again. He wanted to shower him in affection. He was so desperate for Yuichiro, that he felt like he was in hell without him. He was utterly miserable.

His long legs glided across the damp grass as he felt happy staring at his perfect Yuu-chan. He chased the love of his life, admiring how strong and fast he has grown over the years. He watched as Yuichiro's soft, ebony colored hair flew as he ran as fast as he could.

Mikaela couldn't stand it anymore, he wanted Yuichiro cuddled up in his arms. He wanted to touch his tanned skin, he wanted to make Yuu-chan his. So, he tackled him in the biggest hug ever.

"Yuu-chan!" Mikaela shouted in pure bliss. Mikaela's heart was so full of contentment that he had no control over his uncontrollable giggles.

"Yes— who the fuck are you?" Yuichiro had harshly asked the taller boy. But Yuichiro's strident voice didn't ruin Mikaela's spirits at all. Mikaela made eye contact with the boy, hoping Yuichiro would remember him.

He felt as if he were getting hypnotized by Yuichiro's alluring eyes. Ever since he had laid eyes on the reckless boy for the first time at the orphanage, green has always been Mikaela's favorite color.

Green. Yuichiro's eyes were brighter than the lushest leaves of every plant on earth. They shone brighter than the most polished emeralds. No adjectives could describe the incoherent color. It was absolutely spectacular to Mikaela. He had caught Yuichiro's pupils dilate.

"M-Mikaela?" Yuichiro's breath hitched.

"Yes, Yuichiro. It's me, Mikaela." Mikaela blissfully laughed.

"Mika!" Yuichiro shouted, grasping onto Mikaela's waist. This caused Mikaela's stomach to erupt in butterflies as he clung to Yuichiro like he would disappear from his world again.

"Yuu. My sweet Yuu-chan. I'm so happy to see you." Mikaela whispered into Yuichiro's neck, causing Yuichiro to shiver at Mikaela's playful and seductive voice.

"I've missed you so much, Mika. So fucking much." Mikaela felt his stomach drop at Yuichiro's words. It was an odd sensation which he enjoyed.

Then, Mikaela watched as a tear softly rolled down Yuichiro's tanned cheeks.
"Aw, Yuu-chan. I have too. And I've been trying to locate you for awhile. You know someone burned your Foster Home adoption papers?" Mikaela graced Yuichiro's tear with his thumb.

"I burned my adoption papers, Mika. They don't matter anymore, I'm emancipated now. I didn't want Crowley finding me." This caused
Mikaela's pulse to speed up. Crowley was after Mikaela's precious Yuu-chan.