Monolge To You Dear Reader

Yuri's P.O.V

    Viktor has happily went back to skating, everyone was overjoyed as soon as they saw him on the ice, even if it meant he was skating with me.

    Ever since Viktor joined me on the ice, I haven't been able to win a gold medal alone. Don't get me wrong though I am still happy with how things are right now with Viktor, but I can't shake this sad feeling. Knowing I still can't win gold after all this time. I mean I'm twenty five now and Viktor is twenty nine and we still probably have a while left before we retire,I'm still one of the oldest skaters in the JFS though. Viktor is still impressed at the stamina I have, even now, but I guess it comes with all the practice I go through.
      Oh, I guess you should also know that Viktor and I have gotten married and Phitchit was probably the most exciting ,being well Pitchit, probably the person who wanted us to get together as soon as we could. Everyone did have fun and I, thankfully, didn't get drunk this time.

      I haven't been home for a while, but I haven talked to everyone over the phone. The only reason I'm avoiding them is because of mine and Viktor's relationship, not that they wouldn't be supportive, but mostly because they're overwhelming about this topic. But back to right now and enough of me monologuing to you. Let's get into this lovely story of mine and Viktor's.