Drunk

Viktor's P.O.V

A few hours passed as a drunken Yuri stumbled into our room.
   "Yuri!", I ran and hugged him tight, "I was so worried you disappeared and wait are you drunk?", I asked in dismay. Yuri's words were slurred and I could barely understand him.Yuri never drinks before a competition, something's wrong but I can't find out until tomorrow.
   I gently lead him to the bed and lay him down,pouring him a drink of water,hoping to sober him up a little bit. He hiccupped and smirked and pushed me against the bed but I pushed back.
   "Yuri why are you drunk", I asked strictly.
   Yuri shook his head and started kissing but I quickly pushed him off,"Yuri stop, you're drunk", I gently pushed him off me and onto the bed,"stay here, okay?", he didn't answer but I took that as a yes anyway. I got up and walked to the bathroom to start a warm bath for my intoxicated husband. I still couldn't believe he got drunk, he never drinks before a competition. This is scary, maybe something is wrong with Yuri,  but I cant find out just yet, not until he's sobered up.
   "Yuri come here", I called to him as he staggered in, now completely naked. I carefully lead him to the bathtub and sat him in with some difficulty,"oh Yuri...what happened?" Of course he didn't answer, he just sat there looking at me, giggling.
   "Viiiiiikkkkkttooorr", he laughs as his word slurred and he hugged tight.
   I sighed,"Yuri come on now", I gently pulled away from him and rolled up my sleeve. And after that he passed out in my arms and I picked him up he felt lighter then normal and I got worried. "Oh Yuri what's wrong and why didn't you tell me?", I laid him down and sat next to him. I wanted to wait for him to wake up but it just got later and later.Id had to wait until tomorrow to ask about anything that happened tonight or what's been going on in that head of his for him to....I shook the though out of my head and laid down next to him. I tried to sleep but couldn't stop thinking about what was wrong with my Yuri.