Sleep

3rd Person P.O.V

   Viktor and Yuri lay in bed, being tired from the previous events. Even though Viktor fell right asleep, Yuri was still thinking about the competition. Viktor did calm him down a little, but he was still nervous about whether or not he could still find way to impress the Russian. Yuri blushed a bit as Viktor cuddled him and held him close. Yuri pulled out his phone and just started scrolling through his pictures and came across a one of him sleeping from a few weeks back and it surprised him. And he smiled realizing Viktor had stayed awake longer then he had and taken a photo of him and Yuri just giggled softly to himself.

Yuri's P.O.V

   I smiled at the photo my incredible husband had taken and brushed the hair out of his face softly.
   "God, I love you so much Viktor Nikiforov", I said watching his chest rise and fall with every breath he took. We stayed there like that for a few hours, I eventually fell asleep as well.
   I awoke to the smell of Viktor's  cologne in the room.
   "V...Viktor?", I asked as I sat up and looked around for him but not having my glasses on or any contacts in I was blind as shit.
   "I'm right here Yuri", Viktor said to be handing me my glasses.
   "Thanks", I said putting them on and realizing it was dark out, "what time is it?"
   "About 7:30, would you like to go to dinner Yuri?", Viktor asked me as he took my hand and kissed my ring. I just nodded and blushed.
    This amazing man still made me get nervous, but he was now my husband and I still wasn't able to stop being shy around him. God I love him.