Nerves

3rd Person P.O.V
A few days pass and the grand Prix final was tomorrow and Yuri was nervous and pacing the hotel room. Even through Yurio had been forced to drop out. Yuri still felt as nervous as the first time he had ever skated. He felt the sweat on his hands already forming and the competition wasn't even until tomorrow.
Viktor walked into the room with a bottle of champagne and smiled "Now Yuri I know you don't drink before compitions but one glass won't hurt you besides you need something to help with your nerves and then we can cuddle ok?", he said as he smiled wraped his arms around Yuri and kissed his cheek "and I believe in you Yuri so don't worry so much".
Yuri smiled a little, leaning into him," I know you do but I'd prefer to lay off the drinks", he said wiping his hands on his jeans. Viktor pouted but didn't argue and decided to focus on calming Yuri down.
Viktor smirked having a not so innocent thought "I have an idea that might help you" he said pushing the dark haired boy onto the bed smiling.
After all this time,Yuri still got really flustered whenever a situation similar to this one went down (ayyyyeeee jokes),"V-Viktor", Viktor just smirked, and put the bottle of champagne on the dresser next to the bed and leaned over Yuri.
"Yes Yuuuurrrriiiii", Viktor purred out the younger boy's name before softly kissing his neck.
Yuri just moaned and blushed, "V..Viktor I mmm", Yurk just moaned more as Viktor's hand just traveled down his body.
Yuri resorted to biting his lip, not wanting to make a sound knowing that the other competitors were sleeping in the rooms near by. Viktor started softly biting Yuri's neck while slowly slipping a hand under the dark haired boy's shirt.
Viktor pouted "I want to hear you Yuri".
Yuri just blushed more and then let out a slightly loud moan when the Russian grabbed his ass. Viktor simply smirked at the reaction and spoke softly, "Now that's what I wanna hear from my sexy pork cutlet bowl".
Yuri just blushed as he felt his pants being undone slowly by the sexy skating god he'd admired since he had been a child. "I just fall more in love with you everyday Viktor", Yuri said without even realizing he had said it.
"Y...Yuri", Viktor stopped and started to tear up.
"Shit, did I say something wrong, I'm sorry Viktor", Yuri said scared he had hurt the now crying Russian.
"N..no, I love you Y..Yuri", Viktor still crying hugged the smaller Asian boy tightly.
A few minutes passed as Viktor had begun to undress himself alone with Yuri. Viktor smiled at the perfect figure beneath him with pink flushed cheeks and his eyes half lidded in lust and love.

OK so smut is gonna be next chapter so be ready lol