Interview

Yuri's P.O.V

    After I left the hospital and got ready and we got to the statium only to be met by dozens of interviewers, but one wouldnt stop following us so we finally agreed to let him interview us.
    We stood as the interviewer asked bait my injury,Viktor and I'd relationship and the change of Viktor's last name. "So it official now Viktor Nikiforov is off the market", the interviewer asked us. "Viktor Katsuki", Viktor corrected and I smiled.
    The interviewer quickly corrected herself while smiling sweetly. I answered her with a slight blush dusting my cheeks,"He had been for a while, but if you want to call this official, yeah he is", Viktor laughed slightly at my response as he then added,"Yeah, the name did get changed late, but I have been Yuri's since that day he drunkenly grinded on me", I felt my face turn a crimson red and I his it in Viktor's chest.
   "But he's been married to me for 2 years", I laughed softly and Viktor kissed me softly causing the interviewer to squel happily. She was still smiling when we pulled away she congratulated us a million times, saying how happy she was that we were together. We nodded and thanked her graciously.
   Then another interviewer ran up to us, "Are any of the other skaters homosexual?", he asked semi-rudely and I saw Viktor tense trying to control his temper. I tried my best to calm Viktor down and try to answer the interviewer, I said I didn't know which was partly true as I only have speculation for most of them but I wouldn't leak other people's secrets to the world, that would be cruel.
   The interviewer kept going asking us some well personal questions until he got to one that set viktor off, "Are you to upset you can't have any children naturally?", he asked with a smirk ,oh yeah this guy was defiantly trying to set us off and he had succeeded, as Viktor just threw down his water bottle he had been holding and walked away angerly with tears fighting to fall from his beautiful blue eyes. I could see the female interviewer we talked to earlier get angry at the guy, while I quickly went to follows where Viktor was going. He was crying and was walking outside,
    "Viktor!", I called for him to slow down.
   Viktor didn't have much of a reaction for a while, but after a long time of chasing him he sat on a nearby bench, being slightly calmer than before. I sat down next to him and leaned my head on his shoulder,"Don't worry about him Viktor."
    "He's right though Yuri", I looked at him surprised, "we can't have our own children", he finished and looked down.
   I scooted closer to him,"But that doesn't matter to me Viktor."
     "Yes it does, I know it does you want a family... But we can't have one", he said still crying.
     I sighed quietly, "We can still have a family Viktor, you know that."
    "Do we even have time for one.... Yuri for over half the year we are skating or training", he said sadly.
   "We could retire", I said softly he rose his head and gave me a soft smirk, "now that would surprise them".
   I smiled at his reaction,"I can't argue there, it'll be quite a shocker", Viktor seemed pleased by that,"maybe we should."
    "Then let's do it tonight after you win gold, lets announce to the world we are retiring to raise a family", he hugged me tightly and I just smiled and nodded.
    "Anything you want Viktor,I'll do anything", I smiled and kissed him softly.
    He smiled then I looked at the time, "We have 5 minutes".
    I stood up and offered a hand for him,"Better hurry back then right?",  he took my hand nodding,bpulling himself up,"Win gold for me Yuri, for us."
    I smiled and nodded "I will."