Smut

Viktor's P.O.V
    I smiled at my amazing husband and the beautiful expression on his face, god this boy made me fall harder for him every day.
   "Yuuu~rrrrii", I purred into his ear and watched him blush worse as he sat up and kissed me deeply and I wrapped my arms around him bulling his body closer to mine.
   "Y..yes Viktor", Yuri said softly and shyly.
   "Don't be innocent now", I smirked at the boy, whom I know can be very kinky. I moaned softly when he started to kiss and bite my neck.
   "Mmm Yuri", I moaned knowing he was leaving a hickey.
   "Yes Viktor?", Yuri asked with a smirk and I slowly pushed him onto the bed and smiled.
   "Are you ready or do you want me to prep you?", I asked already knowing the answer.
   "I'm ready Viktor just hurry please I need you so badly", Yuri said practically begging. But, I wasn't ready to make love to him just yet instead I went and slowly start to lick his member and then began to lick and suck until all I heard was pants and begs from Yuri.
   "V..vik mmmmm fuck please mm", Yuri moaned out and I smiled and lined myself up with his entrance before slowly sliding inside my amazing husband. I moaned loud he was still so tight, even after as many times as we have done this, and he felt amazing. The room was filled e tirely with mine and Yuri's moans along with his little whimpers when ever I hit that certain spot.
   "Vi.... Viktor.... Fuck I'm close fuck mmm", Yuri moaned out as I started to thrust hard and moan louder. After a few more thrust I felt Yuri tighten around me as he came causing me to cum deep inside him as we both moaned loudly.
   I pulled out and cudked next to Yuri before sleep over took me.