I Couldn't Think Of A Creative Title

Yuri's P.O.V

Viktor nodded happily,"I'm proud of you but please let me make sure you're healthy next time, okay?"
   I just nodded, too excited about being in 2nd place after what happened to really care,"I'm gonna live up to your expections Viktor, and I will surprise you", I said and grabbed him by his tie and pulled him close.
   "Never stop looking at me Viktor", I said and kissed him deeply. Viktor just didn't have the time to process anything but he kissed back anyway.
  I smiled, "We should go back to the hotel", I smirked at him.
    I pouted, "Why are you so hesitant to touch me lately Viktor", I looked into his eyes looking for an answer.
   "You look like you'll break after a single touch...", he spoke quietly and looked over my body.
   "Viktor", I said in shock, "I'm hardly fragile", I smirked, "I've never been all that innocent viktor especially when it comes to being with you", I said and kissed his neck.
     Viktor bite his lip and stayed quiet, I just smirked and ran my hand through my hair and pushed it back and looked at him. "I can remember a few things from that night, like the strip pole for instance", I looked at him, "and I remember your reaction to it".
   Viktor blushed deeply at my statement but it seemed he was at a loss for words, he just couldn't say anything. I smiled and kissed his nose, "I love you Viktor", he smiled at that.
I changed the subject quickly, probably bringing it up again later tonight asking,"When can I leave here?", Viktor unfortunately shrugged, "I don't know, sorry", I frowned,"You don't have to apologize for anything Viktor".
   Viktor just put his hand on my cheek, "I have a new surprise for you Yuri".
   I suddenly felt really giddy,"What is it?" ,I asked, probably more excited than I should be.
   Viktor kissed me softly them took out his ID, "Look at it closely", he smiled handing it to me.
   I gently took it from his hands, closely inspecting it then smiling,"No way!"
    "Yes way", he smiled, "I'm now Viktor Katsuki", he kissed me again.
    I quickly kissed back, smiling widely into it before pulling away,"I can't believe it Viktor!"
   He chuckled smiling as widely as I was,"You better believe it, I'm now officially known as your wonderful Husband."
  I hugged him tight and whispered to him, "During the free skate will you introduce yourself as my coach viktor katsuki?", I giggled softly.
   Viktor nodded,"I wouldn't dare not to."