Chapter 11

<--------------------------------------------------YOU SEE THAT BUTTON? CLICK THAT!! PRETTY PLEASE? :)

***Nikko***

Calli came through the door and looked straight at me, "I have been looking everywhere for you!"

Inside I groan, outside I manage a smile, "Right here."

"I think you're losing your touch Calli," Phil smirks.

"Oh honey I'm not losing my touch, trust me."

"Really? I don't think your hold on Nikko is as strong as you think. You're controlling too many people at once. That's why I'm not under it right? That's why Emmi couldn't wait to see Cassi this morning."

Calli growls lowly and mutters, "Shut up. Nikko come on. We need to talk."

She drags me upstairs into a bedroom, it was victorian style. It seemed kind of familiar. I shrugged the idea off.

"Baby, what's going on? Are you missing Cassi?"

She grabs my face and makes me look her right in the eye. I feel my resistance melt.

"Of course not. I don't want anything to do with her."

"Good, she hurt me so bad. You know that."

"I know."

She reaches up and kisses me lightly on the lips, "I missed kissing you," she whispers.

Honestly I don't know what she's talking about and my wolf agrees, but he also decides to keep his mouth shut.

"Me too."

"You're going to stay away from Cassi right? She only wants to ruin you. To ruin us. She's just jealous."

"Of course."

She pulls me into her and kisses me harder this time. My wolf is riled, I'm revolted. I don't care if she looks like Cassi, she's not Cassi.

She's not my Cassi.

***Cassandra***

I sit with my mom and Sadie. Emmi and Calli had left.

"Honey, how much are you willing to fight for Nikko?"

I frown at her, "I don't want him anymore mom. He wants Calli and Calli wants him. I guess Phil is my only option if I want my Mate."

Sadie squeezes my arm, "Cassi do you feel anything for Phil?"

I shrug, "Not like that. But maybe after my birthday that will change."

My mom frowns at me, "Cassi do you have feelings for anyone else?"

I hesitate, "Chad. But I think that's because he's been there for me lately. But I've seen him eyeing Calli."

She sighs, "She has a strong hold. I tried talking to your dad. He won't budge. I don't know how to make him snap out of it."

"I've been trying to figure that part out," I sigh.

"You'll figure it out sooner or later. Just like everything else. You'll remember it Cassi. I bet if you spend some more time at the pack house and at the dance studio you'll get some memories back."

A sudden idea occurs to me, "Did I have a diary before the attack?"

My mom gasps, "Yes, I looked for it at home though, I couldn't find it."

I bite my lip, "It's at the pack house."

A half hour later I come through the door to find Phil, Jay, Chad, and Chace sitting on the couch.