Chapter Three

~~Urushihara P.O.V.~~

(Next Day)

"Uru....Urushi...Urushihara!" I heard Ashiya yell out my name in attempts to wake me up.

"Wake up you lazy NEET!" Ashiya yelled, this time lightly kicking my side.

"Alright...I'm awake." I responded tiredly, while sitting up and rubbing my eyes.

"Don't forget, Urushihara, we are going to go and meet Sire at the amusement park in a hour or two, so go and get ready." Ahsiya said walking back to whatever he was doing.

I got up and got ready, then played on the computer and looked for some new games.

"Oh, and Urushihara, Sire wanted us to go with (Y/n) since she lives next door. Can you go and get her?" Ashiya asked while cleaning something.

"Why do I have to go and get her? Why can't you do it?" I complained to Ashiya.

"Because I'm cleaning, and unless you would like to clean, it is your job to go and get Miss (Y/n)." Ashiya argued.

"Fine." I grumbled. I closed the computer and walked out the door.

Thankfully (Y/n)'s place is right next door, so I didn't have to walk to far. In about five steps I was in front of (Y/n)'s apartment door. I knocked on the door and waited for her to come and open the door, but I stood there for about three minutes till she opened the door.

~~Third person~~

(Y/n) had forgotten about the carnival, and to set an alarm the night before. She was lucky that she had heard the knock on the door, or else she would still be sleeping.

"Hey Urushihara. What you are you doing here?" (Y/n) asked, trying to straiten out her hair.

"Ashiya said to come and see if you were ready to go to the carnival." Urushihara said looking away.

"Tell Ashiya I'll be ready in ten minutes. I'll come over when I'm done." (Y/n) said turning around and closing the door behind her.

~~Urushihara's P.O.V.~~

"Why was I so nervous when I was talking with (Y/n). I mean...she is kinda cute. What am I thinking! I'm the great demon general Lucifer! I'm not supposed to fall in love with someone! Well, I mean I could give it a chance, I'll just have to see how this turns out."

I walked back into the apartment and got back on the computer. Waiting for Meiko to come over.

~~Reader's P.O.V.~~

After Urushihara left, I had this weird feeling in my stomach. It wasn't a bad feeling though. I ignored the feeling though because I have had a similar feeling before and it didn't turn out well.

I got ready in about seven minutes and grabbed my bag, which had my money, phone and other stuff, and headed over to Maou's place. When I got there both the guys were ready to go, so we headed out.

~~At the Carnival~~

We met up with Maou and Chiho and they were working at the McRonald's booth thing, and Emi was on her way. Maou and Chiho were getting off in a few minutes so we could go and ride rides.

About fifteen minutes passed and Emi had arrived, and Maou and Chiho were getting off work now. We decided to go and ride some rides for a while then Chiho said that we should go swimming. The amusement park had a water park which had a lot of really cool looking water slides.

The girl's and I went to the girl's changing room and got ready. Chiho and Emi, well more Emi thinking out loud to Chiho, about her cup size. I just stayed out of it, I'm pleased with my size. (I'm sure all my readers are beautiful and stunning!)