Chapter Four

~~Reader's P.O.V.~~

I didn't have a good feeling about walking home with Urushihara, and my feeling was confirmed.

"(Y/n), I saw what happened to you when you went to go and get the drinks. Who was that guy, and what was all of that about?" Urushihara asked. Urushihara and I haven't actually had a conversation since I had met him, but that wasn't the problem right now.

"You didn't tell the others did you?" I asked him worried laced in my voice.

"I didn't tell them, I wanted to find out who that guy was before I told them. Now please tell me what this is about." Urushihara said in a gentle tone.

"I'll tell you when we get to my apartment." I promised.

~~At the Apartments~~

We got to my apartment, and I invited Urushihara in. Thankfully I had gotten most of the bigger boxes put away and sorted out, so there was room to sit on the couch. I got us some stuff to drink, and sat down on the couch next o Urushihara.

"Ok, so the guy I was talking to earlier was my ex-boyfriend. We dated for a year, then I moved here." I said.

"I know there is more to the story, tell me." Urushihara demanded.

"I'm sorry, it's just..." I started to tear up, but fought the urge to cry.

"He was abusive, and only used me to become popular. Any time I did something he didn't like or did something wrong, he would slap me, yell at me, and...and just hurt me." I couldn't hold back the tears any more and started to silently cry.

Then I felt strong arms around my waist, pulling me towards the owner of the arms. I buried my head into Urushihara's shoulder. He started to comb my hair and rub my back.

"It's ok, your ok now." He whispered into my ear. "Can you please tell me his name?"

"K-Kat-Katashi." I stuttered out. "Please, please don't tell the others."

"I won't I promise." Urushihara said going back to rubbing my back.

~~Urushihara's P.O.V.~~

"Why would anyone want to hurt (Y/n). She's nice, pretty, smart, and she likes video games video games. I don't get why that b*st*rd Katashi would use her like that. She looks so cute when she's sad. Not the time to think that. I promise though that I will protect her."

I tightend my arms around her waist protectively and rested my chin on her shoulder. We stayed in that position for a while till (Y/n) had calmed down. We separated and I invited her over to my place so we could play some games. I wasn't aloud to take the computer any where unfortionatly.

(Y/n) grabbed her computer and her phone and followed me out the door.

~~Third Person with Maou, Emi, Chiho, and Ashiya.~~

"I don't think (Y/n) is alright." Chiho said to Emi as they were walking back to the 'Demon's Castle'.

"I don't either, but it doesn't seem like she wants to talk about it." Emi responded.

"Do you think she got home ok? I mean I sent Urushihara to go with her, but..." Maou was cut off by Emi who finished his sentence.

"He probably did something stupid and got himself in trouble."

They continued walking till Ashiya bumped into a guy with brown hair.

"I'm sorry Sire." Ashiya said, trying to see if the guy was alright. He just walked right by them though continuing on his way to where ever.