Chapter Thirteen

~~After Noon~Reader's P.O.V.~~

I was going out for my lunch brake and decided to stop by McRonalds to see Maou. I invited Emi, but she said she didn't want to be anywhere near the stupid demon.

I entered McRonalds and walked over to Maou and Chiho.

"Hey (Y/n). What you want to eat?" Maou asked, smiling like he usually does.

"I wonder of he ever gets tired of smiling like that all the time?" I thought to myself.

"Oh I'll have a milkshake and fries." I said handing him the money.

I went off to the side and waited for them to call my number. Maou handed me my food and I went to sit down. I took my seat near the front of the place and started eating, when I noticed a pink haired girl standing next to my table looking at me. She looked familiar, but I couldn't remember who she was.

"Can I sit with you, I can't seem to find anywhere else to sit." The girl asked smiling.

"Yeah." I said looking around the room, noticing that the place was quite crowded.

"I'm Aiko, we go to school together. I'm new there, so is my friend Hiroki." The cute pink haired girl explained.

"I'm (Y/n). It's nice to meet you."

We talked for a bit, then I noticed the time. I had to get back to work.

"I'm sorry Aiko, I have to get back to work." I said packing up my stuff and grabbing my trash ti throw away.

"Oh, where do you work? I have to get back to work myself. We could walk together." Aiko suggested, doing the same.

I waved good-bye to Maou and Chiho, then walked out the door with Aiko. We started talking about school on our walk to work.

"So....who's that guy that walks you to school every day? He's really cute. Could you introduce me to him?" Aiko asked, with hearts for eyes.

"Well...umm. Sure, but we're kinda together." I said nervously.

"Oh, what a shame. I didn't think he would go for a piece of trash like you." Aiko said, with a nasty grin spread across her face.

I stood there shocked for a second. "Was this really the nice and gentle Aiko I was talking to a minute ago? And what she said, about being a piece of trash sounded familiar." I thought to myself.

"Look, you seem like a nice person and all, but I always get what I want. And right now I want your boyfriend. So help me help you make this as painless as possible." Aiko said with a menacing smile.

I was speechless.

"I'm not like you, (Y/n). And you will soon learn that. See you tomorrow at school. Make sure you bring that purple masterpiece with you." Aiko said walking away and into the game store.

I stood there confused, upset, angry, and a little depressed. "Why does all the bad stuff happen to me?" I said out loud to no one. I continued my walk back to work and arrived at the building. I walked in and took my seat at my desk.

I started typing and then I felt this electric feeling in my hands. I tried to ignore it, but it started to almost burn. I stopped typing on the computer and held my hands close to my chest. I looked down at my hands ands saw small lightning like black and light blue sparks coming out from my fingertips.

I got up from my desk and ran to the bathroom and locked the door. I looked in the mirror and looked at myself in the mirror. My normal (e/c) eyes were now lined with a gold rim around the outside. Almost glowing.

I started seeing black spots and tried to get rid of them, but they kept coming back. The electricity in me increased and I felt dizzy. I was about to black out when the door opened and someone walked in. I couldn't make out who it was, but the last thing I saw was that person smiling down at me.

~~

I woke up in my apartment. Wait my apartment? I looked around and was met with a pair of emerald green eyes starting at me. I was fully conscious now and aware of my surroundings.

"Your finally awake. Took you long enough." Aiko said smiling menacingly.

Behind her was a guy with white hair and red eyes, he was standing next to a guy with brown hair and eyes. Katashi. What next surprised me the most. Urushihara walked in from no where and came up to Aiko and grabbed her from the waist and puled her into a kiss.

I watched shocked, heart-broken, and sobbing uncontrollably.

~~

I woke up sitting upright and looked around. I was in the bathroom still and no one was here.

"That's weird I thought someone was with me when I passed out. Also what's happening to me? At least I feel better."

I breathed a sigh of relief and stood up and walked out of the bathroom. I decided to go home early and rest.

~~

I got back home and went into the apartment to see everything was in order and was neat. I flopped on my bed and almost fell asleep when I heard a knock on the door.

"It's unlocked, come in." I yelled, my face in the pillow.

I heard the door open and someone came in. they walked over towards me and sat on the bed with me.

"Hey."

"Hey'

"Your back early"

"Yeah, they said I could leave early."

"You wanna come over for dinner?"

"No"

"Can I spend the night here again?"

"Sure. You know where everything is, help yourself."

I felt the mattress shift and the person laid down and wrapped their arms around my waist, pulling me closer to them.

"What do you want Urushihara?"

"To cuddle with my adorable girlfriend."

"Ok. Love you."

"I love you too, (Y/n)." He kissed the top of my head and I fell asleep in his arms.