Chapter Nine

~~Reader's P.O.V.~~

I had gotten home after going to the store with Emi and learning the truth behind the identities of Maou, Asiya, Urushi, and Emi. Once I had gotten into my apartment I got a call from Chiho.

"(Y/n)! This is awful Maou b-brought a b-bento box to w-work t-t-today and it was f-from a g-g-girl!" Chiho yelled across the phone.

"Chiho calm down. There is probably some reasonable explanation behind this." I tried too reassure the over wellmed girl.

"Your right (Y/n), but I have to get to the bottom of this! Is it ok if Emi comes over with me to your place tomorrow?" Chiho asked determined to find out who gave Maou this bento box. I already had a feeling that it was Suzuno, because she had been going over to Maou's place to cook while Ashiya was sick.

"Yeah, that's fine Chiho. See you tomorrow." I hung up and flopped onto my bed. I knew Urushi would be mad that I didn't play Fantasy Realms with him, but I was beat. Besides I was going over there tomorrow.

~~Next Day~~

I woke up to knocking on the door.

"I'm up, I'm up!" I got out of bed and opened the door to see a cheerful Chiho and smiling Emi.

"Hey guys, just let me get changed and then I'll head over." I said. They went next door and changed into (favorite outfit). I went out and locked the door and headed over. I knocked on the door and Maou opened the door.

"Hey (Y/n) come in. Oh but be careful Urushihara is kinda upset you didn't get on last night." Maou said wearing his usual smile.

"Thanks Maou." I said laughing a little about his warning. I walked in and went to sit down next to Urushihara.

"Hey Urushi." I said.

"Hello traitor." Urushihara said teasingly.

"Me? A traitor? How so?" I asked going along with this act.

"You didn't play Fantasy Realms with me last night." He said looking at me with a mischievous smile. "Now your going to pay." He started tickling me and I couldn't get away from him. Then Emi came to my rescue.

"Urushihara get your hands off of (Y/n)!" Emi yelled hitting Urushihara in the head.

Urushihara stopped and I laughed as he rubbed his head and moped in the corner. Emi went back over to where everyone else was and sat down at the table and joined the conversation with everyone else.

Urushihara and I continued to talk till I looked over at Ashiya, he looked like he was feeling better, so I decided to say something to him.

"Hey Ashiya, you feeling better?" I asked turning my attention over to the blonde haired male. Earning a pout from the demon general.

"Yes, I am doing better (Y/n). Thank you for the concern" Ashiya said bowing his head a little.

Suzuno said the food was done and placed everything out on the table. We started to get our food whwen Urushihara started to complain about how he couldn't sit at the table.

"This isn't fair."Urushi complained.

"Well you didn't help out, so you don't get to it here." Ashiya said grabbing a bowl and filling it with food.

"I'll sit with you then Urushi. Just grab a bowl and quit complaining." I said also gabbing a bowl and filling it with food. Everyone looked at me shocked, but I just gave them this look of 'it's fine'. I sat kinda back to back with Chiho so I could join the conversation at times, but still giving some of my attention to the purple themed demon general.