Chapter One- Dorm-Mates

Chapter 1:

"Don't forget to wear your jumper; it won't be summer forever." Nan reminded Louis as she loaded numerous bags full of clothes and things on his arms.

"How could I forget when you've told me thirteen times?" Louis replied, trying not to tip over with the unbalanced weight.

Nan sighed, "I just want you to be warm. I'm going to miss you so much, Lou," she flung her arms around the boy's neck as tears stung her eyes.

Grinning, Louis attempted to put my arms round her, finding it difficult with the luggage. "I'll miss you, too, Nan. But at least you won't be in danger of heart-attacks when I come home with a new tattoo anymore."

The woman frowned. "Please don't get too many while you're away."

Louis' pierced lips curled into a smirk. "I can't make any promises."

"Fine," she huffed. "Be safe, Lou. And have fun! I love you,"

"I love you, too, Nan," he replied, enduring another wet kiss on the cheek.

Louis finally began waddling like a penguin into the building. He aimlessly searched for the dorm he was assigned too. After nearly an hour of wandering, he found the room and entered it.

The weight was taken off his arms when he set his many bags on the floor. The space he'd be living in for at least a year quite small in size. Plain, white walls and two sheet-less beds. Louis chose the left side of the room and began decorating.

As he was plastering a 'The Killers' band poster to the wall there was a knock on the door. Under the assumption that his dorm-mate had arrived, he said, "Come in,"

After Louis spoke, a boy entered. He was slightly bigger and taller than Louis, clad in a plain white t-shirt and black jeans. He possessed a beguiling smile, dimples deeply indented in his cheeks. A crown entirely made of flowers sat atop his curly head.

"Hello," he greeted cheerfully, outstretching his arm towards Louis.

Louis placed his hand his, admiring his prepossessing appearance. "Hi,"

The boy smiled and took the opportunity to check out his new dorm-mate as well. "It seems you and I are going to be living in close proximity for the mean time," he set his luggage on the bed opposite Louis'.

"So it would seem," Louis agreed, sitting down and facing the flower-child.

"Just out of curiosity, are you single?" He inquired cheekily.

Louis' lips transformed into an inevitable grin, "I am."

"Good," he gave Louis a wink.

Louis felt his heart flutter. He bit at his lip-ring as he watched the alluring boy across the room carefully untangle the flower crown from his ringlets.

Finished with his task, Louis' roommate set down his accessory on the bed-side table provided for him. "I suppose it would be necessary to know each other's names,"

"Good point; I'm Louis."

"I'm Harry," he introduced with a grin. "I quite like your name."

"What's to like? It's just a name," Louis responded.

"I personally have an infatuation with names."

Louis nodded, "Well, thank you, Harry. You certainly seem to be a glass half-full kind of character."

"I try to be. And as for you?" Harry perked his head at Louis, making him appear even more innocent and adorable.

"Generally, my glass is half-empty."

Harry hummed. "Is that why you have all those tattoos?"

Louis knit his eyebrows together and glanced down to see the painted skin on his arm. Every inked symbol had some sort of sentiment or meaning behind it. "Yeah, I suppose... What has that got to do with anything, though?"

"Usually people with loads of tattoos use them to tell a story."

"Have you got any tattoos?" Louis asked, sitting cross-legged on his bed.

Harry giggled, "I'm not really the tattoo kind of lad."

"I can tell," Louis commented. "You're too angelic to ink your skin."

Louis prompted an endearing rosy tinge to appear on Harry's cheeks, "I wouldn't say I'm angelic..."

Louis cocked an eyebrow then pointed to the flower-crown. Harry laughed brightly, bringing a grin to Louis' heart. "I suppose I have got a halo manufactured from coreopsis and Baby's breath."

This confused Louis, "What is that?"

"The Baby's breath flower represents joyfulness and celebration, and the coreopsis represents love at first sight," Harry explained.

Louis grinned, both amused and fascinated by Harry's purity. "Do you believe in love at first sight?"

"I do when I'm looking at you,"

Louis felt his cheeks flush, which was a rarity, as well as the idiotic smile that was plastered across his thin lips.

This is definitely going to be an interesting year.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hiiiiiiii. so, this is my brand new Larry story. I hope you like it, let me know what you think! love youuuu ^~^

-Julia.xx