XI

Building Again

Hours past and the four twins left, but got replaced by very scary men and women. Literally. One lady had a voice box and I felt bad for shying away and moving to the back room to talk to Dons son in law, Pierce. The one with all the piercings. His name isnt really Pierce, and its really Allison. He didnt like that, obviously.

Pierce is really cool though. He doesn't really do the tattoos, but he does sometimes. All he really does is piercings. West cant stand needles in that type of way so it makes since. And not many people want piercings, so Pierce is hardly doing work. 

I also learned that Pierce cant stand Kyle, and demands he is fake. Although I wanted to stand up for Kyle, I couldn't. Pierce is kinda scary. 

"So you got any piercings?" He asks, bringing me to look up. 

"No, but I really want my belly button pierced." I say, cleverly. Maybe I can get mine done if I guilt him or something. What he says next surprises me.

"Get on the chair." 

Excitement bubbles inside of me and I hop on the chair. Is this seriously happening. I look over and see Pierce moving around and snapping gloves on. I guess so.

He moves quickly and pokes through my skin. I feel like screaming, but conceal it, and soon a metal rod is through my skin and belly earrings are shoved in my face. I point to a blue crystal on and it's put through my skin.

Pierce moves back and grins.

I look down and reality crashes down on me: I have my belly button pierced. It happened so quickly. My parent may or may not kill me. And Im pretty sure I just broke the law.

"Um, don't my parents have to sign something. Pierce holds a finger to his lips and shhs me. 

"It will be our little secret." Pierce says with a playful look in his eyes. I nod along, and decide I can be secretive.

"Thank you so much." I find myself moving carefully, and then hugging him. He hugs me back carefully and then looks down at me. 

"Enjoy it. It's on me." He winks and pulls away, then shoves me out the door. Now I have someone to do for real." He tells me, and I get forced into the waiting room again. I sit in one of the chairs and feel the metal poke me. That happened so fast, almost too fast. 

I try with all my might not to play with it, and only look down to see a little hill in my shirt. I nonchalantly move it around so it's not poking out anymore and look at my phone. 

I end up playing some game, and sliding my ear buds in. I listen to some music before I just close my eyes and imagine walking around the beach with my piercing. Or maybe I cant do that. Or I can and just watch for my parents, or anyone else I know. 

Maybe this was a bad idea. 

~*~

Someone shaking me brings me to open my eyes from my slight sleep and I sleepily make out Pierce. He looks at me, then Don and nods. 

"Don told me to hide you from a certain guy coming in, in like three minutes." Immediately I jump up and look at Don. He sends me a smile and points out the door. I feel like a baby for running, but I really don't know what to do.

"Where are we going?" I ask Pierce as he drags me out the door. He smirks and looks down the road quickly.

"The gas station. I need food." I smile at Pierce's back as he pulls me out of Marked and to a giant truck. 

"Okay."

As I get in the truck my mind starts thinking, and telling me, Im over reacting.

I am not! If anyone else was me, they would run from their ex love. Right?