XXII

A/N

FANS OF WEST, READ THIS RIGHT NOW!!

So if you love West, flip right past this thing and go to the page called "read if you love West". I've decided to re-write my book with two endings, one including West. So go there. Oh, and I won't exactly be following the book because I honestly don't really remember this book tbh. 

~*~

Aftermath of Madness--Take 1

Weeks pass like a train going down a track: nonstop and fast. West and I have been talking more, and I think we are getting close again. Kyle doesn't look at me when I go over Cassina with West to get all his belongings because he's moving out, and going somewhere south. Thats another reason Im getting close to him again. His and Kyle will be split up. Jax is pretty sad about his best friends splitting up, but most of the time he's with Jen. 

I can sense that everyone is splitting apart and branching in their own directions. Some are going to college some aren't. Kyle stays over Kendall's house for weeks at times. Beth and John are never apart. Jamie and I sometimes talk, but not much. Andy and Dallas talk, and it turns out they like each other! Im so happy for them. When Dallas told me he was going to try and hook up with Andy I screamed and hugged him. But now, Dallas is moving away from me also. Its sad, really. 

My parents got home from their adventure and were tanner than me. Mom talked about how dad almost got kicking in the nuts by a kangaroo because he saw and armadillo and wanted to take a photo of it. Although a kangaroo was there and starts throwing karate moves at my dad. I wish their was a video, but theres not.

Actually, the happiest thing going on in my life right now, is my parents are more in love then ever. 

It reminds me of when Blake and I were dating, and how now we haven't talked to each other  in ages. Its like he left all over again. And when I realized it, I cried. Im ashamed to admit that, but I did. 

Right now, Im sitting on my couch, watching the TV blankly while chewing on my nails. My hair is a greasy rats nest and my eyes have purple spots underneath them.  For some reason I haven't been able to eat, sleep, or talk to anyone. I only talk over text with West and Beth some times. In school, Im failing almost every subject. Moms really worried about em, and dad and her are trying to figure out whats wrong. Truthfully, I have no idea. 

Bringing me out of my thoughts, the doorbell rings and a knock at the door echoes through the house. 

"Mare! Open up right now!" I recognize Jamie's voice from the other side of the door and I look at it, wanting to get up but also not wanting to. 

"Come in!" I shout back and stop bitting my nails. I let my head fall back on the pillow and listen to Jamie''s footsteps.

"God Mare! You look horrible."

"Thanks." I hiss out and turn in the couch. "Why are you here?"

"To see you."

"Well your seeing me, so leave now." I state with sarcasm

"Someones on their period and woke up on the wrong side of the bed."  

"Shut up!" I shout. I stand up ready to attack Jamie, then fall back down.

Suddenly, Jamie's face turns sad and desperate and e rushes toward me. 

"Mare, whats up?"

"The sky."

"No, I mean, whats wrong."

I sigh between my lips and lay my head on his shoulder. Leave it to Jamie to make me want to cry.