XXI

Shitty Day

As rain patterns on the window, my eyes sleepily open. I take in the white ceiling and look around. No birds sing, probably all shying away from the pouring rain. I literally think the windows might break from all the pressure. I sit up, quickly, realizing Im not home. Well no dib. The windows on the wall are long and clear like the water in some places. The lights are on a low setting, keeping a warm glow.

Not only that. But, Im wearing a sweatshirt that doesn't belong to me. And, no bra, no pants, and no panties. Im naked all except the sweatshirt. Even my rings are gone. I stand up and spot my underwear. I sigh in relief and rush over, grabbing them and sliding them on. I try not to make a face at the gross dirty feeling and look for my pants. No where. Also I cant find my shirt. I find my rings though and my boots. I slide on the rings, and pull up my boots as fast as I can since my feet are bare and don't really fit well. 

The sweatshirt just covers my bum, but thankfully covers the important parts, along with my panties. Barley any of my bare butt shows. I must admit, I do feel pretty hot right now. My feet slip as I move across the carpet and hold my boobs. Ow. They really hurt. So does my stomach. Or my intestines. I don't really know. 

I slide out of a door and recognize the hallway I enter a little bit. Ugh. My head feels like it's going to explode. I shuffle as fast as I can down some stairs and watch as people bustle about. I recognize Dallas sitting on the couch I saw the girl and boy messing around on last night. Dallas is in a very deep conversation with Andy. Just my luck, the bartender is here also. Beth is talking to John near the breakfast bar. And to my complete and utter shock, West and Allison are eating food, while Allison texts on his phone. Allison being the guy who gave me my belly button, Pierce. The asshole. 

"Pierce?" I find myself asking out loud. Everyone turns to look at me, and West drops his fork. Pierce looks up and smirks. I did not miss that. I also hear John choke and look away from me. Um...way to go America. My cheeks blush red and I turn away feeling like a dummy in a testing area.

"Nevermind." 

I run up the stairs, but regret it immediately as I flash everyone a nice view of my rear end. Gasps echo the hall, and Beth calls after me.

"My God Mare! I didnt know you had such a cute butt!" I blush again and hear her footsteps run up the stairs. I slip back into the room I was in before and really look for my pants, fully awake now. 

"Mare?" I whip around at West's voice and see him staring at me with wide eyes in the doorway. I stop and turn around, looking at him with my hazel eyes. 

"Hey West." I mumble, and look at my feet. I sit on the bed as he makes his way into the room, careful of my butt.

"Can I come in?" I nod.

"I don't really know why Im here. Please tell me I didnt sleep with anyone last night." I say, wide eyed and staring at him.

"Eh, cant promise what went on in here. But you and Drake were pretty comfy." West explains as he settles down next to me and stares at me with his baby eyes.

I get the sudden urge to reach over and hug him like a teddy bear. I hold back. I cant go beg for his forgiveness when I caused him so much pain. But honestly, Ive missed him. I want him back. I missed the way out friendship shined with people, and it was obvious we were connected somehow.

But when he looks up, his eyes suddenly very watery and his mouth set in his signature smirk, but it's kind of broken, I lunge at him. Hes ready for me and wraps me in his warm arms. I smile and moan as he buries his head in my back.

"Im sorry West," I whisper to him. 

"It's fine. But, one thing." I pull away and watch him with a teasing glare.

"What is it?"

He smirks and leans toward me.

"Give me one kiss to let me know I am fully forgiven."

What West says should shock me, but it really doesn't. Actually, it makes a flare inside of me take off. I knew that this kiss was expected, and even when mom heard about the drama with me and the boys said that I should pick West and that badboys are the best. Sadly though, mom leaves tomorrow for her trip with my dad and is probably packing and stressed, so I cant call her right now and ask for what to do. Plus I don't know where my phone is. So instead of thinking, I just do it. 

I lean forward, and before I know it, West and I are in full on makeout session. I know its a slutty thing to do, but honestly, I don't care. Im happy right now. Especially when West's hands wrap around my waist and his fingertips draw circles around my back. I almost shiver in delight, and melt when his tongue meets mine in the middle of our lips.

Its then that I realize my life really is a piece of shit smoldering in the middle of a desert road.

~*~

So this chapter is really short, because well...I need to take a break from this book. I wont be updating for awhile because somethings happened and I most likely will not be able to get on my laptop again for a few weeks, months even. So, Ill try to update whenever I can, but I most likely will not update every week.