Kitchen Fights

Your P.O.V

I sat there worried, realizing that I would be in the middle of the battle field of blue and red.  When a commercial popped up, I jumped off the couch.  "I-I'm gonna start on dinner, alright?" I stuttered, a little nervous.  Edd nodded and said, "I got some groceries this morning, they're all put away.  Fresh eggs in the fridge in you need any."  I nodded and jogged into the kitchen.  I turned on some music as I filled a pot full of water.  I swayed my hips to the beat as I placed it on the stove, waiting for it to boil. 

I danced across the floor with a goofy smile as I pulled green onions out onto the cutting board.  Right when I pulled out a knife, a noise behind me scared me.  I whipped around with knife in hand, it was Tord. 

"Hey," he asked, "you need any help?"  I smiled and said, "Well there's not much to do, but it would be nice if you could cut up the green onions for me?"  Tord nodded his head, a light smile on his face.  I was opening the fridge when Tom entered the kitchen. 

"Hey (F/N), can I hel-?!" Tom stopped when he saw Tord already helping me.  "Tord got here first Tom and the kitchen isn't the biggest," I worriedly said, "sorry, maybe next time?"  Tom huffed and crossed his arms, watching me pull eggs out of the fridge.  I took out three eggs and a regular onion.  The water was finally boiling, I smiled as I placed the onion on the cutting table. 

"Can you chop this up next please?"  I kindly asked Tord.  He smirked, "Anything for you."  I blushed as I dropped the chopped green onion into the boiling water.  I brushed my hands off as I grabbed a bowl, cracking the eggs into it.  I swayed my hips unknowingly that it was turning Tord on.  I pulled out a whisk and began whipping the eggs.  All of the sudden, Tom seemed angry.

"It's no fair!" Tom shouted, "Tord can't do that!" I turned around confused, Tord's hand was very, and I mean VERY close to my butt.  I blushed hard as I smacked Tord's hand away, Tom smirking.  Tord glared at Tom and threw an onion slice at him, Tom caught it in his mouth and ate it with a shit eating grin on his face.

"Guys c'mon," I groaned, "let me finish making dinner in peace."  Tord grinned at my blushed cheeks.  "It's hard to stay calm when you look so cute," Tom spoke up.  I was shocked, usually Tord said those kind of things.  I saw Tord's face turn red with anger, I quickly took the knife from Tord, dropping it in the sink.  Tord lunged at Tom, the blue hooded boy throwing a punch.

"GOD DAMMIT YOU TWO!" I shouted, "TAKE IT OUTSIDE OR SIT THE FUCK DOWN!"  The two immediately stopped fighting, each of them taking a seat at the dinner table.  I huffed as I dripped the egg into the boiling pot.  I placed the bowl and whisk into the sink as I dropped the onion into the soup.  I rinsed my hands and wiped my brow, bending down into the sink to wash the utilities.  As I was washing the knife, a loud noise from outside startled me, the knife slipping.  I clumsily tried to grab it but ended up with a large cut on my palm.

I hissed in pain as Tord rushed over, "T-Tom can you watch the soup for me?  I gotta take care of this."  Tom nodded, shooting a nasty glare at Tord as he dragged me to the bathroom.  I bled badly, giving Tord a scared look.

"It's okay (F/N)," he spoke shakily, "I've handled worse wounds."  I nodded silently as he grabbed hydrogen peroxide out of the cupboard.  I moaned in pain as he flooded the wound with the chemical.  Tord blushed hard as he held pressure to the wound.  I groaned again and he shifted uncomfortably, removing the pressure.  He took out three butterfly shaped adhesive strips and used them to close my wound.  Tord brought out gauze and wrapped my hand.  Damn, he must have seen some bad wounds to treat them this good.  Tord gently held my bandaged hand, blushing.

"You okay?" He asked.  "Yeah," I said, "It hurts, but not as bad as before."  Tord then brought my wounded hand to his lips, kissing it.  When he realized what he did, his cheeks flashed red.

"I-I'm sorry," he spoke, "My mom used to kiss my wounds and when she passed, I would kiss my younger sister's wounds."  I blushed gently and smiled, wrapping my arms around him in an embrace.  I nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck, feeling his warmth.  "Thank you, it means a lot," I whispered.  My hot breath dusted against his neck.  He pulled away, tucking a strand of (H/C) hair behind my ear. 

"I'm also feeling pain somewhere else," I stuttered.  I can't believe in doing this.  "W-where?" Tord stuttered.  I pointed to my lips, "H-here..."  Tord's face turned a shade of cherry, looking sweet as ever.  He leaned forward, pressing his warm lips against mine.  Heat flooded my cheeks as my eyes fluttered shut.  I sighed, full of embarrassment as he pulled away.  Tord smirked, "You got me hooked on you now (F/N), don't expect me to lose you to Tom."  He left the bathroom as I stood there in shock.  My fingers danced over my lips, remembering his tender lips against mine. 

"(F/N)!  THE SOUP IS READY!" Edd shouted from downstairs.  I smiled to myself, hopping down the stairs to eat with my best friends.  When I got down there, the table was set.  I began serving it, my hand stinging, making me feel sick.  Everyone immediately spotted my discomfort.  Matt shot up, "(F/N) let me serve it okay?"  I nodded, handing him the ladle, sitting next to my favorite Norwegian.