Good Morning

Your P.O.V

I sat up in bed as I was woken up by the light streaming in through the window. I turned around to see that Tord was gone, I huffed and rolled back into bed.

"I still wanted to cuddle you idiot," I mumbled. A familiar figure came out of my closet, "You called?" It was Tord, what the hell was he doing in my closet? "What are you doing in there?" I asked, a little annoyed. "Just looking for something like this," Tord pulled out a pair of my lacy (F/C) panties. I blushed and lunged out of bed, tackling him to the ground. I fought the panties out of his hands.

"Y-you can't do that!" I shouted, embarrassed. He just laughed as I threw them back into my underwear drawer. Tord got off the ground and hugged me from behind. "Don't worry, I wasn't going to steal them," he whispered. "You better not, I like those!" I grumbled. He suddenly swooped me up into his arms, tackling me onto the bed. The Norwegen blushed as he gazed at me, I was slightly squirming under him. Tord's hands pinned down my arms, he looked away and blushed. With all of my strength, I leaned up and kissed his cheek, collapsing back into the bed from the strained position.

Tord looked back at me, blushing like a child. I laughed and wiggled out from under his grip, wrapping my arms around him, pulling him down on top of me. I nuzzled my face into his shoulder as I hugged him, gently blushing. All of the sudden, I felt a pair of hands on the back of my thighs. I made eye contact with Tord, only to see that he was smirking and blushing. He wrapped my legs around his waist, pressing his soft lips against mine. I moved my hands up to his upper back, one on his neck. While we were kissing, I felt his tongue lick my bottom lip, I blushed and broke the kiss. I hesitantly made eye contact with Tord, blushing I said, "I'm sorry, I'm just a little inexperienced." He chuckled.

"I can help with that." He moved his hands up to my waist, I gasped at his cold fingers.  With my mouth slightly opened, he slipped his tongue past my lips.  My eyes fluttered shut, feeling his cold hands wander my waist.

"Y-your hands are cold," I said.  Tord smirked, "Then you'll have to warm me up."  I blushed and he pushed up my shirt, exposing my chest.  I heard my door creak, I whipped my shirt down, only to meet eyes with Tom.  He looked pissed.

"What the fuck Tord?!" Tom shouted, he was furious.  "Fuck off Tim," Tord growled, "I like her and she likes me, you need to back off."  Tom shoved his hands in him pockets before muttering, "Bastard."  Tom left and walked downstairs.  We shrugged and got up, walking downstairs to see if anyone made breakfast.  It seems that Tord thought I was going too slow, so he picked me up and ran down the rest of the stairs and all the way into the kitchen, me screaming the whole way.  He gently set me down onto a chair as he noticed everyone was already there. Edd was bringing a large plate of pancakes, we all giggled like kids as he set it down. Some were chocolate chip, some were blueberry, and the rest were regular.

Best morning ever.