Coming home

Your P.O.V

I blushed when I got into the car with Tord, we had finished laser tag and decided to go home.  We were so distracted by each other we completely forgot about the tickets lining our pockets.  I knew where this was going, but was I ready?  I've never done this before, my first time... with him.  I covered my face with my (S/C) hands, blushing madly.

"(F/N), are you okay?"  Tord spoke.  I nodded and smiled, showing him my blushing features.  His face lit up with pink, turning away and cranking up the radio. I calmed down a bit, gazing over the Norwegian's features. I smiled gently as I looked back towards the road, the song on the radio pulsing through my chest. I closed my eyes in content as I leaned back into my hair, enjoying the ride.

Tord's P.O.V

My hands gripped the steering wheel out of excitement and nervousness. What if I'm looking too deep into this? What if she doesn't want to do it? Am I getting mixed signals? I quickly shook the thoughts out of my head at I gazed over at (F/N)'s relaxed figure. She was perfect, everything I ever wanted. Everything I ever needed. She knows about what I had done in the past, and she still forgives me. I looked down at my right hand, it was scarred up from way back when. I looked over (F/N)'s beautiful features, was I ready to show her?

When we finally got back to the house after a ten minute drive, I gently shook (F/N) to wake her up. She stirred slightly, her (E/C) eyes fluttered open, showing off her long (H/C) lashes. I sighed at her beautiful moon lit hair, the rays dancing off of her (H/C) strands. She sat up and smiled at me, her (E/C) eyes still slightly unfocused in her tired state. I walked to the other side of the car and opened the door. (F/N) lazily unbuckled herself as I intertwined my fingers with hers. I pulled her to my side as we began walking back inside the cream colored house. We entered with everyone home, (F/N) still a little too sleepy from the car ride.

Edd smiled and waved, not wanting to make so much noise to bother (F/N). The guys were watching a movie as I led her upstairs into her room. She was practically asleep by the time I laid her on the bed. I crawled in next to her, wrapping my arms around her waist. I pulled her close and snuggled my face into her neck. She was so warm, I couldn't help but fall asleep. Today went a little differently than I thought, but I promise, the second she is ready, I will be too.