Sick and Clumsy (slight NSFW)

That night I was feeling lightheaded, I couldn't walk straight and my eyesight was hazy.  I blinked a couple times to clear my vision but to no avail.  Everyone had gone out for some groceries, so I got the house all to myself.  I was vacuuming the living room when I accidentally knocked a vase off the dresser.  It shattered violently against the carpeted floor, the damn glass was simply too fragile to not break from that height. 

"Shit," I mumbled as I kneeled down on my knees.  My face felt hot as I did my best to pick up the little pieces of glass.  My nose began to tickle, and I couldn't help but sneeze.  My hands naturally flew up to my face, the glass slicing the skin of my left cheek.  That's when I heard the door open, then gasps.  I looked up weakly at my roommates, I felt pathetic.  Matt screamed as Edd scolded me on how I shouldn't be picking up glass with my bare hands.  I lazily swung my head to Tom, he looked worried.  I didn't really realize how bad my condition was, until I looked at my red clad devil.

"Tord..." I whispered before falling into my side, blacking out completely.

"(F/N), hey (F/N)!" I heard someone calling my name faintly... Tom? Maybe Edd?  My (E/C) eyes fluttered open as I looked at the Norwegian in front of me.  "Hey guys! She's awake!"  I tried to sit up, but was pushed back down onto the couch.  Edd walked to my side, sitting down on the floor as he pulled out a thermometer.  I opened my mouth slightly as Edd slipped it gently between my lips.  I closed my eyes and let out a long drawn sigh though my nose.  With a beep, Edd pulled it out.

"102 degrees Fahrenheit," he mumbled, "(F/N) you've got yourself one hell of a fever."  I nodded weakly as I pulled the blanket up over my chest.  "I'll go get some Advil to bring down your temperature."  I rolled over to push my face into the couch. 

"Hey, how about I take you to your room?" Tord asked, I nodded with a small smile, not feeling strong enough to do much myself.  "Oh and don't worry about the glass, Tom cleaned it up for you."  The dirty blonde scooped me up into his arms gently as I let myself cuddle into his warm chest.  The fabric caressed my cheek softly as I buried my head into his hoodie.  Tord nudged the door open with his foot and scooted himself into the room, nearly tripping over a box placed lazily by the door.  He set me down gently and started to dig around in my stuff as I was too tired and sick to really notice.  The red hooded man started his exploration in the drawers beside my bed.  There were a chunky pair of (f/c) headphones, cherry chap-stick, and a small box of multicolored band-aids.  He shut the drawer, not entirely interested in his findings, other than the cute chap-stick he found.  

The Norwegian made his way to my closet, pulling open more drawers and looking over the shirts hanging from above.  Making his way deeper into the closet, he found a box under a pile of clothes.  His eyebrow cocked in curiosity as he slid the shoe box out from under the clothes, hesitating on whether or not to open it.  Well as always, the devil won, and Tord lifted the top off the box.  Ho-lee shit.

Tord's P.O.V       

I had absolutely NO idea that (f/n) owned something like this.  It was a small, cute, squishy vibrator.  I felt my face burn red as I held the tiny toy in my own two hands, all I could think about was cute little (f/n) having fun in her room all by herself.  Guess she can't do it as much now that I pretty much sleep in here, but damn, I am happy I found this.  I squished it a couple times while snickering in embarrassment as I tossed it back into the box, shoving it back under the pile of clothes.  

I exited the closet, remembering the box that sat in front of the bedroom door.  I walked over to the cardboard box that was opened and shut and sealed lazily.  I rolled my eyes at (f/n)'s crappy doing, but pulled the tape off anyway.  What I found was the best thing I found today that I can actually tease (f/n) about in front of the guys.  There was a few cute cosplay costumes, a maid dress (cliche but classy), a white lolita styled night gown with (f/c) accents, and a skimpy black and red short dress with a garter belt to hold up the black stockings that came with.  I nearly squealed with delight as I imagined the (h/c) cutie wearing these garments, her face red and hot with embarrassment that I would just eat up.  I noticed a little piece of paper tucked between folds of the maid costume.  

"Dear (f/n), I apologize for forgetting your Christmas present last Christmas, but I finally found it so here you go!  Have fun you kinky bastard ;)      -your friend (friend's name)

I chortled after reading the small note and packaged everything up and away, shoving it into the closet with my foot.  I shut the bedroom door and walked to (f/n)'s side.  I sat down on her sheets and gazed at her sweet angel-like face, sleeping peacefully as her arms curled somewhat gracefully around her head.  What a sweet girl.