Another Day

Your P.O.V

When we finished eating breakfast, I jogged back upstairs into the bathroom.  I shut the door and started the water, stripping myself of my pajamas.  I stepped into the shower, the warm water cascading past my shoulders and down my back.  I cleaned up quickly, wrapping myself into a soft towel.  I looked out of the bathroom door, looking to make sure the coast is clear.  I bolted into the room, sighing in relief as I closed the door.  I didn't notice that Tord was sitting on my bed as I walked to the closet. 

"You look really good like that, maybe that's all you should wear today."  I whipped around, finding a smirking Tord.  I growled and grabbed him by the shirt, "You pervert!"  I dragged him to the door.  "Can I at least watch you change?" He asked.  "No!"  I slammed the door, eyes squeezed shut and blushing like crazy.  I sighed as I took off the towel, partially drying my hair and my body.  I grabbed my deodorant off of the desk top, making myself feel cleaner than ever.  I opened my underwear drawer.  Clouds, bows, stars... ha!  (F/C) lacy panties!  I slipped them on, feeling super cute. 

I pulled on long socks and short shorts, pulling on an undershirt and a hoodie.  I wrapped my arms around myself, feeling super cozy.  I went to open the door only to see that Tord was already standing in the doorway.  I blushed furiously, sighing in defeat as I motioned for him to come back inside.  He stepped inside, sheepishly smiling, a small blush on his cheeks. 

"Go shower ya stinky," I said.  He laughed and wrapped his arms around me.  "You should have waited to shower, I could've showered with you," Tord nuzzled my neck.  I grabbed him and threw him onto the bed, climbing on top of him.  He blushed, "(F/N)... what are you-?" I cut him off by grabbing his sides, digging my fingers into his soft skin.  He let out a loud laugh, kicking and squirming like a kid.  I giggled and wrapped my arms around him.  This laugh was different than usual, this one was vulnerable and adorable, not cocky and arrogant.  I loved it.

"Sorry not sorry," I giggled, "I wanted to see if you were ticklish."  Tord crossed his arms, but then smiled evilly as he pinned me under him.  I grabbed my sides, ready to feel the suffering of extreme laughter, but it never came.  Instead I felt a pair of lips on mine, I melted into the kiss.  I wrapped my arms around him and hummed in delight.  I soon felt my sides being attacked, I squealed loudly, accidentally kicking Tord off of the bed.  He landed with a loud thud. 

"Holy shit Tord!  I'm so sorry!" I giggled, still feeling my sides tingle.  He rubbed the back of his neck, smiling at me.  I crawled off the bed, helping him back onto his feet with a strong arm.  He was a little shocked at my strength, but then brought me into a warm hug.

"Let's go do something today," he said, "I don't think I've taken you on a proper date yet."