Shower (Slight NSFW)

Your P.O.V

Later that morning, we had gotten dressed back up and ate, then going back to bed.  I snuggled against Tord, my eyes closed in comfortable bliss. He placed his hands on my cheeks, squishing them gently. I giggled and grabbed his face, placing a delicate kiss on his lips. I pulled away and smiled as he smirked with approval. I sat up in bed, throwing my legs off the side, my toes feeing the soft carpet underneath. I hummed with satisfaction, holding Tord's hand, dragging him out of bed.

"I'm gonna take a shower," I said.

"Can't I shower with you?" Tord pouted. I giggled and shushed him, creeping around the house, finding a note on the kitchen table.

We'll be gone for an hour or so, I had to grab groceries and Tom had to go get new strings for his bass. Matt is tagging along with me so don't worry. We won't be gone too long.
Edd.

I hopped back upstairs and leaned against my doorway to see Tord sitting on my bed. "Actually, if you wanna shower with me, you can! The boys are gone," I said, pulling him off the bed by his hands.

"W-wait! Are you serious?" Tord asked, shocked by what I had said.

"Yeah, why not?" I smirked at him, "What is it? Afraid you'll get horny?" He gulped and blushed. I giggled, "Fine, but you're missing out."

"N-no! I'll go with!" Tord exclaimed, I laughed, dancing a little. He followed me to the bathroom, shutting the door behind us. I bent over to turn on the shower as Tord grabbed a couple towels from the tall cabinet, surprisingly instead of grabbing my butt. I hummed in gentle bliss as I felt the warm water run through my fingers. I turned around towards Tord and slipped my fingers from under his shirt to pull it off completely. Tord blushed lightly, but soon turned into a smirk. We stripped off our remaining clothes and stepped into the shower, the water cascading down Tord's perfect chest. I put my hands on his cheeks, gently tipping his head under the water.  I let my hands trace the many scars over his chest, a small smile on my face.  I kissed the two biggest ones that dragged across his chest, letting my hands travel back to his face.

He let out a soft sigh of relief, my hands running through his hair. He smiled warmly as I massaged his head. I pulled out the hair soap and squirt it into his hair, my hands barely reaching his head. We were enjoying our time together until we heard glass breaking. Tord immediately stopped the shower, cautiously stepping out. We dried off quickly, I grabbed a toilet brush with a determined face. Tord slowly opened the bathroom door, hearing two pairs of footsteps downstairs. I signaled him to follow me to my room, we quietly snuck in and quickly put on pants and shirts, underwear was unnecessary to fight off these people.

Tord creeped out of the room, gently stepping down the stairs as I quietly followed him. There was glass on the floor from the window, I ducked down behind the couch as Tord hid under the coffee table. The two black clad scumbags walked out of the kitchen and into the living room. Without warning I jumped up, hitting the taller of the two over the head with my trusty toilet brush. He fell over, his friend shocked that people were home. I hit him again and again until he passed out. I looked over to the other guy to notice Tord had pinned him down. Quickly thinking, I ran into the kitchen, grabbing the toaster. I ran back in and tied the intruder's arms behind his back with the strong cord. I quickly dialed 911, the cops will take care of these two.