Bed sheets (Lemon)

WARNING! LEMON AHEAD!

Tord's P.O.V

I woke up with my arms around (F/N)'s waist, her (H/C) head buried in my chest.  I lifted her chin to see her (S/C) lips parted slightly, still sleeping.  I blushed deeply as my face got closer to hers, her breath lightly dusting against my lips.  I nervously twitched as I pressed my lips onto hers, so soft, so warm.  I couldn't help but nip at her bottom lip.  (F/N)'s eyes fluttered open, smiling cheekily at me.

"Pervert," she whispered cutely. I couldn't control myself, I seductively pressed her body against mine, my leg pushing in between hers. She let out a small gasp, I quickly pressed my lips back onto hers, swiping my tongue over her bottom lip. She let out a quiet moan as I massaged her sides, gently grinding against her. "Ahn~," (F/N) moaned against my lips. Something in me snapped, I flipped her over and pinned her wrists down on either side of her head. Her eyes went wide, her cheeks filled with a red blush. I rubbed my knee against her crotch. She squirmed beneath me like a wiggly caterpillar.

Your P.O.V

I squirmed slightly, getting an idea. I sat up, gently biting down on the Norwegian's neck. He let out a gentle moan as I licked and sucked on his skin. As Tord tried to take over again, I pushed him off me, sitting on his lap as he laid on my (F/C) bedsheets. His face burned hot as I pulled off his hoodie along with his shirt. I kissed down his neck, licking and biting over his collar bone and down his chest. I slowly licked down to his abdomen as I hooked my fingers into the top of his pants, teasing him.

"(F/N)... just do it," Tord breathed, his eyes were filled with lust.  I smirked as I slowly slid down his pants, then his boxers.  I became embarrassed at my actions as I hesitantly wrapped my hand around his dick, pumping it slowly, worried of making a wrong move.  He gripped the bed sheets and panted, small groans slipping past his lips.  I then took a step further, stroking my tongue up his dick.  Tord let out a slightly louder moan, then I took him in my mouth, wanting to hear more of his lust filled voice.  He sat up quickly, entangling his fingers in my hair.  After a minute or so, I slipped my lips off, making a popping sound.  Tord lost it, he picked me up and shoved me onto the sheets. 

"T-Tord!" I exclaimed, surprised by his sudden change of action.  He slipped my shirt off, staring at my bare chest.  I shyly covered them with my hands, blushing deeply.  Tord stared at my face lovingly, gently kissing my cheek.  I calmed down and removed my hands, he gently squeezed them.  My bottom lip trembled  as I felt his fingers slip through my belt loops, tugging slightly.  He looked into my (E/C) eyes as if asking for permission.  As soon as I nodded, he quickly slid them off, smirking at my wet panties.  I blushed and looked away, my knees buckled together.  Tord smirked as he gently rubbed the wet spot on my underwear, I moaned quietly.  He gently pulled down the wet panties, his face getting closer to my vagina. 

I felt his breath brushing against my skin, I squeezed my eyes shut as I felt Tord's tongue on me.  I let out a muffled moan, my hand covering my mouth, afraid the others will hear.  Tord looked up at me, slowly licking my clit.  I squirmed under him as he lapped around my entrance.  I let out a startled moan as I felt his tongue play with my entrance.  As his lips were on my clit, he gently slipped a finger inside. 

Tord's P.O.V

I watched (F/N) squirm with pleasure as I gently pumped my finger in and out of her wet pussy.  I hooked my finger up. 

"A-Ah~!"  (F/N) moaned, her back arching.  I couldn't help it, I slid another finger in her, pumping quickly.  (F/N) soon became a hot moaning mess.  I pulled my fingers out, not being able to wait any longer. I looked deep into (F/N)'s teary (E/C) eyes, glossy with lust.

"(F/N), can I fuck you?"  I seductively whispered.  She nodded slightly, pulling my face up to hers.  She gently kissed my lips as I stroked my cock, anxious to push myself deep inside her.  I pulled away to look at her face.  I watched her eyes water and body squirm as I pushed in the head, teasing her with my body.  I then pushed in the rest of my dick, wanting to be deep inside her.  Once my whole dick was in, her back arched, her hands gripping my shoulders tightly.  I slipped my cock in and out.  "G-god (F/N)... so t-tight..." I squeezed my eyes shut, fucking her gently.  She was sore for a bit, but quickly was able to overcome the pain.

Your P.O.V

I couldn't take this, it was too good.  "T-Tord," I breathed out, "Please... be rough with m-me."  Tord reacted like an animal, he grabbed my hips, pounding deep inside me.  I moaned loudly as I was feeling immense pleasure coursing through my veins.  After Tord was getting faster and faster over the next fifteen minutes, I felt my abdomen constrict.  "T-Tord!  I think I'm gonna-"  I was cut off by my own moans as he triggered my release, tightening around his dick.  He gave a few more thrusts before he pulled out, jerking himself off onto my bare chest.  We gasped for air, Tord collapsing on top of me.  I wrapped my arms around him, rolling over and pulling the sheets over us. 

"(F/N), I never thought sex could feel THIS amazing," Tord said, cuddling me close to his chest, "That was stunning."  I smiled as my body still tingled from my orgasm. 

"You know, that didn't hurt as much as I thought it would," I giggled.  Tord looked at me, "What do you mean?"  I giggled quietly, "You took my virginity silly."  Tord went red, shocked, thinking how the hell a cute girl like me didn't get banged before.  I cuddled close to him.

"I love you (F/N)," Tord mumbled, playing with my hair.

"I love you too."