Night

Your P.O.V

"Egg drop soup?" Tord asked. I nodded happily, "It used to be my favorite soup as a kid, I haven't had it in a while so it sounded good." A small blush appeared on his face as I smiled.

When we finished up, Tom went to clean the dishes. It was a late dinner so I decided to head upstairs into my (F/C) and cream themed room. I forgot to lock the door when I began to undress. My pants were off when I heard the door open, I stood there in my t-shirt and panties, white as a sheet. Tord stood in the doorway, completely flustered.

"KNOCK DUMMY!" I shouted as I threw a (F/C) pillow at him, hitting him smack in the face. "THIS WAS ORIGINALLY MY ROOM YOU KNOW!" The flustered man shouted, slamming the door. I let out a frustrated huff and quickly pulled on a pair of comfy shorts. "You can come in now," I shouted as I was messing with my bra clip from inside the shirt. Tord opened the door and flushed red as I sneakily pulled off my bra through the arm hole. I threw it into a corner and flopped onto the bed.

Tord stared at me laying on the bed, I locked my (E/C) eyes with his soft gray ones and sighed. "Don't worry," I assured, "I'll sleep on the floor." Tord smirked as he approached me, I gave him a questioning look as he got closer. Before I knew it, he plopped himself right on top of me. "T-Tord!" I gasped, "get off! I'm gonna die!" He chuckled as he sat up, "Why don't we just share the bed?" Tord was smirking at me, my face exploded into multiple shades of red.

Before I could protest, he said, "Don't try to get yourself out of this one, when I want something, I get it." With this I scrambled under the covers, pulling the soft blankets over my head. As I stayed under, I heard a belt being dropped to the floor. I felt my skin burn as I buried myself deeper into the covers. I heard a small laugh as the sheets were ripped off. I squeaked with embarrassment to see Tord in a white tank top with a pair of basketball shorts.

"Hey," he sighed, "I'm not gonna hurt you." I glared at him a little, "I know you wouldn't because you know I would beat you up." He laughed and shut off the light, crawling in next to me. I turned so that I was facing the wall, my back turned to him. That night we talked and joked until we were both laughing so hard, we had tears bubble out of our eyes. I was able to fall asleep with ease, next to the cute dirty blonde.