Pink Cheeks and Red Hoodies

Tord's P.O.V
After sitting on the bed for a few minutes, I got bored and started to look at the clothes in the box again.

Your P.O.V
I sighed as I rolled over in my bed, my muscles ached with a tenderness I haven't felt since I was little.  "I must be pretty sick if I haven't felt this way since I was a kid," I thought to myself as I sat up.  I caught a giggle coming from near my door when I blinked my eyes open. Tord was in that box (friend name) gave me. Wait a second...

I shot out of bed like a speeding bullet, shoving Tord away from the box with a sudden feat of strength.  The LEAST I could say was that Tord went FLYING.  I grabbed the box in my (S/C) hands and narrowed my eyes at him, my lips pressing into a thin line, annoyance and embarrassment evident on my face.  Tord sat on the floor for a while where he had been tossed, dumbfounded, but soon broke into a wild laughter.

"Stop you dummy!" I shouted, "I don't want anyone else to know about this!" Shortly after that, the three other boys crashed into the room, the door slamming my head.  "WHAT THE FUCK!" I screamed, mostly in shock. 

"Oh uh, oops, sorry (F/N)," Matt apologized with a concerned look.  Edd and Tom peeled out from behind Matt. 

"What do you not want anyone else to know about?" Tom pressed, a curious but mischievous look on his face. 

"I-it's none of your business!" I sputtered, I felt like a dying engine of the most beat up car you could think of. I felt physically and emotionally, sick.

Edd started, "(F/N)! We promised to have no secrets!" The other boys agreed as Tord was rolling on the floor laughing.

"Edd I know but..." I trailed off, not having a good argument to keep them away from the box.

"It's settled then!" Matt hopped over to me and sat down, gasping when he saw what was in the box. "Oh my goodness!" He started, "HOW CUTE IS THAT?!?!" He quickly pulled out the white Lolita night gown, marveling at the cute lace. I facepalmed and fell backwards onto the floor. This is it. This is how I'm going to die. My heart feels like it's being twisted and stretched. This was too fuck'n much. And even though it was a funny joke my friend sent, my roommates here didn't know that.

Tom found the note, reading it out loud. "(F/N) oh my god!" He burst out laughing as he rolled around with Tord, hugging their stomachs.

"Well (F/N), I think they're super cute! Don't listen to those awful excuses for men," Edd stated, I giggled at his words and nodded.

"Yeah, my friend (friend name) teases me a lot and had sent these kinds of things to me ever since we were young teenagers," I explained, still laying on the floor.

"(F/N)!" Matt drawled, "you HAVE to try these ooooon!"

"Absolutely NOT!" I stated, "not in front of any of you anyway! It's silly, really."

"C'mon (F/N)," Edd giggled, "then how about JUST the maid dress?"

"No!" I refused, crossing my arms and pouting.

"Then how about we make a deal?" Edd asked. The two boys laughing on the floor had stopped, and leaned in to listen as Matt kept adoring the well made clothes. "If you wear the dress for a few minutes, I will buy you a whole gallon bucket full of sweets for you." My heart stopped as my mouth watered. Yeah, he had me convinced.

"Ok fine," I submitted, "But on ONE condition! I will NOT wear it for more than five minutes!" Edd nodded and smiled.

"Deal!"

Tord's P.O.V
Holy shit, I had always known Edd was a good persuader, but now I get to see that cute (E/C) eyed girl with that cute fucking dress? I would have to thank Edd later for this. What I didn't know was that Edd just wanted a model to sketch, and the dress was good practice for the ruffles on the skirt portion. I can't WAIT to see her when it's on.

Hey guys, sorry for the wait! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!