Proper Date

Your P.O.V

I nodded, "okay! Where do you wanna go?" Tord hummed a little, thinking with his eyes rolled up to the ceiling.

Tord's P.O.V

I thought of a good place to take (F/N), I looked back down into her (E/C) eyes. God, she was so cute. I suddenly had an idea, "I got it!" (F/N) danced a little in excitement, "Where are we going?" I smirked and chuckled, "It's a secret." (F/N) huffed in frustration as I grabbed her hand, pulling her outside. I opened the passenger door to her, getting into the car. 

(F/N) smiled at me warmly as I got in and started the car.  I rolled down the windows, feeling the nice breeze of the summer air.  I drove down the smooth black tar, heading to one of my favorite places.  I got out with (F/N) hopping out, following me into the flashy arcade.  I felt her hand slip into mine, my face flashing red as I stuffed my other hand into my hoodie pocket.  We shuffled in, watching the lights flash and heard the sounds ring vibrantly through the building.  I saw (F/N)'s eyes light up as she dragged me over to a shooting game.  I walked over to a machine to exchange my money for tokens.  (F/N) was jumping, excited she was at the arcade.

"I haven't been to an arcade in forever!" She smiled, grabbing my hand.  I blushed as I broke my hand from her only to wrap it around her waist as I slipped another dollar into the machine.  A light pink dusted her cheeks as I pulled her against me.  I pulled out a cup and filled it with the shiny gold tokens.  (F/N)'s (H/C) hair bounced as she hopped over to the shooting game she had just marveled over.  I felt a warm smile on my cheeks as I followed her, slipping the coins into the machine.  We played in the arcade for a while, our pockets loaded with tickets. 

Your P.O.V

My pockets were filled with red tickets, bulging out like my pockets were going to burst.  I gasped as I saw the building had laser tag.  I gripped Tord's hand tightly as I dragged him over to the entry door.  I handed the guy two dollars for admission, then pulled Tord inside.  There were a bunch of kids, but I loved this game so much I didn't care.  Kids were fun, they're like short drunk people.  I slipped on a vest, tightening the straps around my chest and hips, ready to go.  We stepped into the arena, my vest lit up red, while Tord's was blue.  I was beaming with competitive spirit, ready to take Tord down.

We were guided to our bases, readying our plastic guns.  The alarm sounded, sending us I'm all different directions.  I was running around, dodging kid's shots and scoring numerous points.  After a few minutes, I realized I haven't run into Tord yet.  I backed up into a secluded area of the arena, hiding myself from the opposite team.  I felt something slam me against a wall, I turned around to make eye contact with the determined eyes I loved so dearly.  I giggled, but was soon silenced with Tord's lips on mine.  I blushed, his lips pushing mine open, making me let out a small moan.  I could feel his erection press against my leg, a warmth growing in my abdomen.  Tord stared into my eyes with lust, I couldn't resist such a look on that gorgeous face is his.

"Eww!  Gross!"  A boy who looked about ten stuck his tongue out, running away to tell his friends. I laughed, running my fingers through Tord's dirty blonde hair. 

"We'll have to finish this later huh?"  I asked.  Tord blushed lightly as he buried his face in my neck.  All of the sudden, his vest flashed and made a beep noise.  He backed up, my gun pointing towards his chest.  "Stay focused cutie."