Tv cuddles

Your P.O.V

We brought the wooden board back upstairs to fix the window. When I got to the top of the steps, I noticed Edd had a tool box in his hands. I smiled and took it from him gently, I had some experience with fixing stuff in the past, I was a pretty reckless kid. Tord held the board against the broken window as I readied my hammer and nail. With a few swift hits, the first nail was in tight. I nailed in the rest as Edd watched, Tom went to the kitchen, and Matt was watching anxiously. Tord was finally able to let go if the board which is now secured tightly against the broken window.

"This will have to do until we get a new window," Edd sighed. Tord nodded slightly.

"Well," I stated, "it's better than nothing!" I smiled brightly, it'll be enough until we find another window. Edd left to go into the kitchen and soon afterwards we heard a snap and a sizzle. I knew he was opening a coke and Tom was probably getting a drink too. I turned to look at Tord, his eyes were shining with a warm feeling. He took my hand in his and lead me upstairs. When we got to my room, he tossed me a pair of my pajamas and opened up my laptop. Before I could say anything, he spoke.

"I wanna cuddle and watch tv with you," Tord's blush apparent but not dark.

"Okay," I said, "as long as we watch something funny."

"Well, that sounds like a deal to me!" Tord chimed, he removed his hoodie and got into a pair of sweats, a tank top covering his chest. He was always a cutie, I had never dreamed I'd be this close to him. As we curled up into my bed, I pulled up the covers and snuggled against his chest. He let out a content sigh as he wrapped an arm around me. I leaned over the side of the bed to grab a bag of unopened chips that I hid underneath. Tord was surprised.

"Do you always keep food under there?" Tord asked.

"Yeah, don't you go tell anyone, that's MY stash that I paid for with MY money," I said protectively, no one was gonna find my stash. He just chuckled and was able to sneak his way so deep into my heart, I let him eat a couple with me. We ended up watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and laughed so hard, snot almost shot out of my nose.