Butts

The cops arrived quickly, kicking down the door with their guns loaded. The two police secured the area and handcuffed the two robbers in black.

"Sorry it took us so long," the officer spoke, running his hand through his auburn hair.

"Well at least you two know your self defense," the blonde girl smirked, placing her gun back in her holster.  She and the other officer grabbed the criminals and pushed them to their car, the siren no longer on.  We looked at each other, I shuddered a little when I saw the broken glass of the window... and our busted door.

"Fuck," I mumbled, "guess we gotta go get a new door, and a window."  Tord nodded, we then cleaned up the glass and vacuumed.  I pulled my wallet out and counted out the cash.  "I probably have enough to cover this but damn, it's still a lot."

"Don't worry (F/N)," Tord assured, "I'm not gonna let you pay for it all on your own."  He pulled me against his chest and kissed my forehead.  "Let's go get properly dressed and go out, okay?"  His eyes were calm and soft, how does he stay so brave?  I smiled with a light blush and held his hand, heading up the stairs.

Once we got dressed, we walked to a hardware store to grab a new doorknob and some hinges.  I'm sure we had the other things back at home in the garage.  We go to the counter as an older woman run us up.  Tord paid for the things as she seemed to wink at him, slipping something into his hand.  Once he paid, I grabbed his hand and glared at the woman as I exited.  Tord was a little shocked, his hand clasped in mine.  I blushed furiously, who does she think she is!?  The nerve of some people.  Tord noticed me growling to myself.

Tord's P.O.V

I was shocked when (F/N) suddenly grabbed me and rushed out the door, then I looked down into my hand.  It was a phone number, I made a dissatisfied face as I tried to walk to the trash, but was restrained by (F/N)'s tight grip.
"(F/N) let gooo," I whined.  He huffed and crossed her (S/C) arms, glaring at the ground.  I sighed and held her hands.  "What's up?  Why are you acting like this?" I asked.  (F/N) seemed angry, avoiding eye contact.

"If you're gonna go talk to that lady go do it already," she spoke.  My eyes widened in surprised.  Now I understood why she was so angry.  I laughed and wrapped my arms around her.  "Hey! What are you doing?!"  (F/N) barked.  I rolled my eyes.

"(F/N) don't worry, you're the only one for me.  I let your hand go so I could throw the number away," I ran my fingers through her hair.  She sighed with relief as her muscles relaxed.  I turned and threw the number out, (F/N) was the only one for me.  She was an angel, soft skin and soft hair with gentle eyes to top it off.  I pulled her closer and I buried my face in her hair.

"How do you smell so good all the time?" She mumbled, a blush rose to my cheeks as she pressed her face into my chest.

I stuttered, "Pfft me?  Y-you're the one that smells so good.  Do you know how hard it is for me to keep my hands off you?"  (F/N) giggled, it sounded like little bells to my ears, small and sweet.  I intertwined my fingers with her as we began walking back home. 

By the time we arrived at the house, everyone was back.  Edd was staring wide eyed at the floor, Tom was cursing under his breath, and Matt was shaking as he clung to Edd.  Edd spoke with concern, "What happened here?"  (F/N) and I met eyes and looked back at Edd.   

"A couple people kinda broke in..." (F/N) spoke hesitantly.  Edd crossed his arms and sighed.  She showed him the supplies we got.  Edd left whistling and came back with screws and an electric screwdriver. 

"You know we have an extra door down in the basement from that one house that was getting taken down," Tom said, "I took it before they smashed it."  (F/N) and I looked at each other confused.

"Why?" I asked, Tom just shrugged.

"We we're gonna break a door eventually," the blue hoodies man spoke.  (F/N) giggled a bit and Tom smiled, I got a little jealous that I couldn't keep (F/N) to myself, but that would be silly.  We set up the door in the frame and successfully drilled it on, we stepped back and smiled at our work.

"What about the window?" Matt asked. 

"I'm sure there's some wood in the basement we can block it up with until we buy a window," (F/N) said, heading downstairs.  I followed her down and luckily, we did find a square of wood.  When she bent over to pick it up, she presented her butt to me, not intentionally.  It was so cute, so round, so squishy.  I had the sudden urge to grab it, so being me, I did.  She jumped up and squealed, embarrassingly slapping my hands away from her butt.  I laughed and wrapped my arms around her, kissing her soft (S/C) cheek.

"You're so cute (F/N)," I said softly, "there's no way I ever wanna let you go."  She turned around in my arms to bury her face in my chest.

"I never wanna let you go," she mumbled.  Her small hands gripping the back of my hoodie.  "We should probably go back upstairs," (F/N) said, "don't wanna make the guys think we're up to anything."  I blushed, knowing what (F/N) was talking about.  I rolled my eyes and picked up the wooden board, following her back up the stairs with her cute butt in my face.