-Chapter Six-

-Finally-

/Styles Household/

-

"What?!" Harry exclaimed in his seat on the couch. Anne gave him a pointed look before she continued what she said.

"We're going over to the Tomlinson's for a nice dinner," She repeated as she stood up calmly. "Now, I want you to go get dressed nicely and be on your best behavior there."

"That's right, son. Don't dress in those ratty clothes you always wear. And please, the skinny jeans, please, at least wear the ones without the holes in them," Robin added.

"But Dad, I was invited to this thing-"

"No excuses, Harry. We're going to the Tomlinson's. It's about time you meet the kids there."

Ever since the Tomlinson's moved in those few years ago, his mum and Jay became very close friends. It was ironic how the two mothers knew each other and each other's children, yet the children didn't communicate.

Harry groaned as he went up to his room. He didn't want to go to the Tomlinson's. Mostly because Louis was going to be there and he's still confused with his feelings.

"I should've moved out like Gemma," He mumbled under his breath as he opened the door of his bedroom.

Harry had the option to move out, yes. Anne would've been okay with that choice, despite it just being her and Robin alone in the big house. But he never got around to it, so he stayed.

Harry grumbled nonsense as he removed the Gucci jacket -that his mum gave as a present-from the hanger, then set it on his bed. After that, he picked out his nicest jeans and shirt he could find.

He didn't like to wear very fancy outfits, nor did he on a regular basis. But being raised in a family that respected class, he had to do so whether he liked it or not.

Harry changed into his clothes whilst deciding how to do his hair. It was weird seeing it short after having his hair grown beyond his ears for the past few years of his life. Anne wanted it short though, something about it looking messy but not in the good way.

He was ready in less than ten minutes, and his mum and stepdad were still getting ready. Harry knew that he would get reprimanded for not putting effort in his attire, but it's just some dinner, not a board meeting like the ones his stepdad would attend for his business.

Harry sat on the couch lazily as he scrolled through his Twitter feed. Most of his friends were posting pictures of themselves with girls on every limb, and despite his nature to be kind to most people, he would've chosen a few drinks over this dinner.

His legs were sprawled over the couch as he sat strangely. He was leaning against the far left cushion of the seat, his legs kicked out over the arm rest. It was comfortable, but Anne was definitely going to scold him for sitting improperly, or as she would say, "ruining the upholstery of the furniture."

Harry knew it would be about thirty minutes until his parents came down completely ready.

That gave him time to do- well nothing much, really.

/Tomlinson Household, Two Hours Later/

-