-Chapter Thirty Four-

Author's Note: Is this story losing it's fabulous-ness? Because I feel like you guys are starting to think that the content is getting boring and repetitive. Just wondering, xo.

/Harry's Household/

-

As expected, the morning was awkward and rather tense. Louis had gotten up earlier than Harry, surprisingly, and prepared himself and Harry breakfast, should he wake up soon.

A few moments of silence died when Harry's heavy footsteps entered the kitchen. They exchanged no words as he took the remaining pieces of turkey bacon and eggs from the pan.

They ate without eye contact. Louis got back to work on the essay he left on the table as Harry flipped through the channels on the television. He ended up on an episode from a Batman cartoon.

Minutes passed and both Harry and Louis started to get irritated at the silence between them. Louis couldn't concentrate on what he was writing, from both the lack of conversation and the television distracting him.

As for Harry, he wanted to hear Louis' voice, not Batman and the Joker. He poked at the eggs on his plate mindlessly, stealing glances at the boy in front of him.

Louis pushed his plate to the side as he pulled forward his chocolate milk and finished up the last part of his writing assignment. He yawned, still tired from the night before. He nearly missed his lips when he went to drink his milk.

Harry could tell that Louis was distracted. After all, his eyes have done nothing but stare endearingly at him for the past seven months or so.

He saw the boy tapping on the glass in his left hand, then his pencil hovering right over the paper. Louis' head was moving side to side, which was not normal whenever he would typically work. He was also slouched, something that was rare to happen.

Louis took a breath before he stood up from his chair to put his plate in the sink. As he got up, Harry decided to address him.

Louis tensed when Harry's arms wrapped around his torso and ended at his stomach. The older lad began to kiss his shoulder, leading up to his ear. "You're distracted, baby," He whispered gently. Louis turned his head from Harry.

The boy frowned and hugged Louis tighter. He swayed the both of them slowly. He had his eyes closed as he peppered light kisses along Louis' neck.

"I'm sorry," They both said at the same
time. Louis blushed profusely, but kept his head turned so that Harry couldn't see. Harry snuck his large hands beneath his shirt and rested his palms against Louis' tummy.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you," Louis mumbled. He leaned against Harry's head cutely. Harry smiled a bit as he ran his hands lower to the sides of Louis' lavender panties.

"You're forgiven, love. I'm sorry that I pushed your buttons," Harry replied just as quietly. He kissed the boy's neck once more as he played with the hem of the lavender fabric.

He didn't go past messing with the hem, due to his constant self-reminders that Louis was still young.

"You're forgiven too."

"C'mere," Harry picked Louis up and set him on the counter. He moved himself between Louis' legs to be closer to him.

"I'll always be here for you. If anything bothers you, anything at all, tell me. And I will do everything in my power to protect you."