-Chapter Fourteen-

Author's Note: I am so sorry for the late update. Forgive me. This is a Niam filler, enjoy.

-Ladders-

/Horan Household/

-

Niall nearly jumped out his window when he looked out and saw Liam outside with a few pebbles in his hands, ready to throw them. Niall opened his window before the boy could scratch the glass, and with a smile, leaned down with his arms rested against the window sill.

"Cliche much?" Niall teased. He heard Liam's chuckle before the brunette responded. "Are your parents home?" Liam asked.

Niall shook his head with furrowed eyebrows. "But, they know about you Li. It's not like I'm in the closet."

Liam shrugged, before he began to climb the ladder that was conveniently beside Niall's window. Niall giggled as he watched his boyfriend ascend up the wooden steps as if he had to sneak in. From behind the blonde, Blue took one sniff and recognized Liam's scent at the window. He perked up and started barking excitedly.

The barking startled Liam, causing him to flinch and nearly lose his grip. "Liam!" Niall yelped in horror.

He turned to the dog with shock. "Blue! Don't do that!" He exclaimed. The dog quieted down and bowed his head in shame. Although Niall felt bad for yelling at Louis' dog, he cared more about the safety of his boyfriend rather than the fur ball sitting cutely on the floor.

Liam got to Niall's windowsill, then somehow maneuvered his body through the entrance. Niall held his arm and helped him in with all the strength he had. The two of them laid on the floor, regaining their breaths from the effort of getting Liam inside. Blue went to them and licked Liam's nose thinking that they were dead.

Liam laughed breathlessly and petted Blue's fur to calm himself down. Niall rolled to his side and cuddled up to Liam's side as he reached his arm across Liam's chest to pet Blue as well.

"Why didn't you just go to the door like most people?" Niall asked as he stroked Blue's ear.

"I wanted to be romantic," Liam replied, a hand buried in the white fur on Blue's back.

"Romantic by nearly falling off a ladder?" Niall asked with a hint of laughter in his voice. Liam laughed and tossed his head back.

"It seemed better when I thought of the idea."

Blue seemed to get bored with the two humans carelessly petting him, so he trotted away and went back to his bed to bite on his toy. That was when Niall finally got up from his carpeted floor with the decision to do something.

Liam got up after him, and together, they crawled onto Niall's bed to watch some baking show that they somehow always ended up on whenever Liam was over. Niall leaned his head against Liam's chest as they got caught up in the sprinkles being rained onto the frosting.

"How's Louis been doing with Harry?" Liam asked. "Harry's been giving minimal information."

Niall shrugged, "Louis hasn't texted ever since I went to pick up Blue."

The dog heard his name and went over to the bed, where he jumped up and went over to the cuddling two.

"You think anything's happened?" Liam asked, "You know, between them."

"They better. It's taking forever for them to get together."

Liam laughed at Niall's response and pulled the blonde boy closer to him. "I agree one-hundred percent, love."

And there they spent around three hours, just laying with the television on and Blue at their feet. Niall drifted off to sleep around the second hour, so Liam turned off the television and repositioned the boy so that he was laying comfortably.

Blue saw that Niall was sleeping, then hopped off the bed to go to his on the floor. He didn't care, frankly.

Liam laid down next to his boyfriend and brought the blanket up to the two of them. He leaned over to kiss Niall's head.

"Sleep well, Nialler."

-

I am soooo sorry for updating so late! I've been busy doing school work and have been lazy due to a five day break that I got from school.

I hope this chapter was cute even though it was a filler.

Little Lavender Louis has gotten 6k reads! I love you all so much!

Thank you so much for reading, make sure to stay around for chapter fourteen because it'll hopefully be a full chapter. 💜

Much love,

-stylesonlyx