-Chapter Forty Seven-

/Seattle, Washington/

-

"Look here," Harry told Louis as he pointed his camera to the boy. Louis looked up, eyes staring straight at his fiancé.

He was sitting on a boulder, faced away from the ocean behind him, as directed by Harry. When he went to adjust his hair, as it was kinda windy from the ocean breeze, he heard the distinct snap of Harry's camera.

"I wasn't ready," He said.

"I know," Harry shrugged. "But that's what makes it better."

Louis rolled his eyes and fixed his outfit. Recently he had taken a liking into wearing Harry's old flannels around his waist, pairing it up with his lavender crop tops/sweaters.

It was a little bit of a skater look that he started liking; the oversized flannels, skinny jeans, plus some lavender Vans.

Harry loved it- thought the look was absolutely adorable on his 19 year old fiancé.

He even went through their closet and dug out the box of flannels that he had stowed away in embarrassment of his previous style.

"Here, babe," Harry had said as he gave Louis the box. "So that you'll stop stealing the one I still use." Louis then just giggled and kissed Harry in thanks.

Harry walked over to where Louis sat on the rock and placed himself between the boy's legs. "Did you bring your hat?" He asked.

Louis shook his head, "I didn't know you were bringing your camera today."

"Aw man," Harry playfully groaned. "I love that one."

Louis gave a dopey smile and cupped Harry's cheek. He leaned in to cutely peck the older boy's lips. "Maybe tomorrow," He said.

Harry was referencing to these snapbacks that he got for him and Louis. They were black, and on it had both of their initials in lavender embroidery right above the beak. He didn't look like it, but he was one of those people that loved to match with his significant other. After Louis started going into the pretty skater boy phase in his outfits, he found a target.

Louis leaned against Harry's chest. "I had a thought last night," He said. Harry hummed.

"I should get a tattoo."

Harry blinked back, "T-Tattoo?! Baby, they hurt to get! You've seen me get inked, haven't you?"

Louis pouted, "But I want one. Please?"

"Baby, no. They hurt, and you might regret what you get."

Louis poked at Harry's anchor tattoo, the one he added onto with Louis' signature on top of one of the two sides. He then pointed to the Aquarius one. "And you're saying you don't regret these ones?" He remarked.

"I... Babe, these took me ages to decide whether or not I'd get them. And I have some regrets, yeah."

"But I want one," Louis whined. Harry kissed his lips, "Baby, we'll talk about this later, alright?"