-Chapter Forty Three-

Author's Note: I'm sorry in advance. Enjoy(?) xo.

/Styles-Tomlinson Household/

-

Louis giggled as he added more miscellaneous drawings onto Harry's face, using the eyeliner that he stopped using on himself a while back. The older lad was snoring underneath him and that sparked an idea in his head for him to draw on Harry's face.

Harry fell asleep against Louis' shoulder. When Louis moved, initially thinking that Harry was awake and would move his head, the older one slid down and face planted into the couch.

Louis had moved him so that he was sat upright, then decided to be a child and draw on Harry's face. He was about three rocket ships, seven cat whiskers, half a mustache, and one dog snout into his masterpiece.

Blue hopped onto the couch and watched as his owner drew on his other owner's face. It was pretty comical to him, seeing as Harry was dead asleep.

Louis' phone started ringing from the coffee table behind him and he cursed, carefully moving to get his phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey Lou, I'm on my way to the mall real quick to pick up a shirt, so I might be late to the bonfire," Malcolm spoke in the phone.

Louis and Harry's families both decided to host a bonfire, inviting Malcolm and the other couple (plus Ben). It was on short notice but they didn't mind it, since it was an opportunity for their families to bond.

Unfortunately neither Liam or Niall's family could be able to make it. The Payne family had gone back to Wolverhampton for their own family reunion, while the Horan family went to visit some friends in the United States.

Malcolm's dads were in town, but they were working that night and it was just out of their schedule to go to the bonfire.

"That's fine. Harry and I haven't gone and bought any food yet for it anyways," Louis replied as he drew a flower on Harry's forehead.

"M'kay. I just had to check in. I'll see you later."

"Bye."

Harry shifted and that caused Louis to mess up his drawing. It also made the eyeliner pen go down and poke the top of Harry's closed eyelid.

The older one winced in his sleep, but didn't wake up. Louis sat still for a moment on his hips, just to make sure that Harry would go back to complete sleep.

Harry's mind and body had grown accustomed to know when Louis was sitting or laying on him, so the familiar weight on him wasn't disturbing. What was disturbing him from his sleep, though, was the unfamiliar smell of chemicals underneath his nose.

Slowly but surely, Harry began to wake up. Now, Louis knew Harry was waking up. The way Harry would intake a deep breath, squint his eyes, then open them was how he usually woke up.

When Louis heard him, and also felt him since he was very close to his fiancé's body, he quickly threw the eyeliner across the room. It wasn't the best idea, since the loud thud of the pen hitting the wooden floors jolted Harry awake. Louis immediately collapsed on the older boy's chest to make it look like he was sleeping.