-Chapter Forty Six-

Author's Note: Fuck. I didn't update this for like a month oh my god. I'm so sorry. I kept procrastinating because I dug myself in a hole for the plot and I didn't know how to get out of it. Okay anyways, enjoy.

/Styles-Tomlinson Household/

-

"Haz... Stop," Louis whined as Harry kept placing kisses upon his shoulder and neck. "I'm trying to pack up."

"That can wait," Harry murmured. Louis tried to get out of the boy's grip but he was only pulled back and aligned with Harry's chest.

"But you said—"

"Shh," Harry interrupted. "Turn around and let me kiss you."

Louis giggled and turned, letting Harry gather him in his arms and kiss his lips.

"Je t'aime, mon petit chez-moi," Harry mumbled against his fiancé's lips.

Louis blushed, then replied with what Harry taught him to say. "Je t'aime aussi," He said in reply to Harry's statement.

Harry pecked Louis lips before he pulled back, grinning stupidly. "That was brilliant, baby! You pronounced it correctly!"

He praised his younger lover by kissing his cheeks with fond in his eyes. Louis beamed cutely at his fiancé's celebratory exclaims.

They both settled down into a calm content, where they stood in their room, listening to each other's breathing.

"Let's go to Seattle," Harry said out of thin air. Louis scrunched his eyebrows together.

"What?" He asked.

"I said," Harry repeated. "Let's go to Seattle. Spend a week or so over there. Just me and you. No court cases or shit like that. Just the two of us."

"W-When? Now?"

Harry shrugged, "Beats me. Maybe after this court day, we can find a flight to Washington State."

"We still have classes, though."

"We can talk to the professors."

"But Harry—"

"I just want the two of us to get away. Just for a little bit. I'm tired of dealing with these bastards who want us broken up or our money."

Harry sighed, "I just wanna run away with you."

/London, Two Days Later/

-

The court date was tense. Troy was pulled in by police officers, looking absolutely psychotic; the complete opposite of the desperate man he looked like during the meet-up at Starbucks.

Louis sat beside Harry, next to Harry was one of Robin's most trusted lawyers. The entire time, Louis was holding Harry's hand beneath the table in anxiousness.

The judge wanted to hear from the both of them on why the restraining order should be passed.

Harry went first, explaining briefly the times that Troy would show up and try to get Louis to talk to him and for him to have a chance at being a father.

He then went to talk about the recent event that went down in Doncaster where Troy had begged for money that Louis didn't have himself, for a reason that never involved him in the first place.

When the judge allowed Harry to go back to his seat and for Louis to speak, the small boy stood up tentatively.

Harry looked at him with reassuring green eyes. "Love you," He murmured for Louis to hear.

Louis gave a quick closed-mouth smile.

"Mr. Tomlinson, tell me the events that have occurred with your father and how it adds up to the need of filing a restraining order."

/Styles Household, London, Later That Night/

-

"Baby? I talked to dad's travel agent and he's looking for some tickets to Seattle," Harry said as he entered the bedroom. It was the two of them in Harry's room, while Robin and Anne were out on a night together.

"You were serious? You want to go to Seattle?" Louis asked. Harry climbed onto the bed and plopped down on Louis, his large frame sandwiching the boy between the mattress and him.

"Of course. You and I, nobody else."

Louis bit his lip in contemplation. "It's kinda sudden, though. You've quite literally just said that you wanted to hop on a plane and go to Seattle, what, two hours ago?"

Harry groaned, "But baby..."

Louis squirmed as Harry's hair tickled his neck whilst the boy tucked his head in his shoulder.

"Please baby? I'll buy you any lavender clothing you want," Harry offered.

Louis scoffed and lightly slapped his fiancé's cheek. "You can't buy my agreement, Haz."

"Baby, I've been with you for almost four years and I know," Harry placed his finger right where Louis was most ticklish. "Deep down I know you wanna go to Seattle too."

Louis giggled as Harry poked his sides, trying his best to form words and reply.

"S-Stop," He whined with a cute smile glued on his face.

"Say yes to going to Seattle and I will."

"Y-You... W-We can't just stay here forever."

Harry hummed, "But being anywhere with you would be be worth forever."

-

Okay, this was a really rushed and really bad chapter and I apologize. I held it off but I'm fine, it's nothing regarding me except for that I just didn't know what to write.

But anyways, I kinda like that quote at the end but then again those quotes can get kinda cheesy. Oh well, I love them anyways.

Vote

Comment

Share

(Again sorry for the short update)

Thank you so much for watching, keep an eye out for chapter forty seven.

Much love,

-stylesonlyx

💜