19. Anticipation

Draco fully unclothed himself and followed Hermione into the bath. He glided through the steaming hot water and approached her. Draco took her hand and gently guided her up, so they were standing face to face. Hermione looked nervous so he kissed her skilfully, to make her relax.

He took hold of the dress, and escorted it smoothly off of Hermione’s shoulders, and slid it down her body inch by inch, revealing her satisfying curves. By this time Hermione felt completely natural, as if she should be doing it. Draco then began to kiss her body, slowly working his way down to her genitalia.

Hermione was anticipating his next movements, as he sent waves of pleasure flowing through her body. Draco stood up, pulled her close and pressed his body firmly against hers, as he kissed her dynamically. He lifted her up, and she allowed her legs to entwine around his waist as he carried her over to the bed.

He lay her down gently, before climbing on top of her, ensuring not to break the intoxicating kiss. Her wet hair spread like fire across the bed, and as Draco caught a glimpse of her he became even more stimulated. Her hands locked into position, gripping the skin on Draco’s back as he began to move his hips in a slow rhythm. Hermione’s grip on Draco got tighter as the pace moved faster, both of the feeling immense indulgence.

The way Draco was so dominant and assertive made it all the more satisfactory for Hermione. He kept holding her hips, trying to show tenderness, yet still power in his actions, and it was working.

When they had finished, Draco rolled over and lay next to her. Both extremely tired, they were just still, staring into each other’s eyes, and Draco plucked the energy to play with her hair, as he knew she loved it. Before long they had both fallen asleep, in each other’s arms just as they had been longing for.

 The perfect end, to a perfect day.