Chapter 2

*Batsy took joker back to Arkham.*

*Y/N POV*
You were walking home from your second job. You were walking and thinking of the clown prince. You thought about what happened between you two before he met his Harley.
*enter Le flashback*
"Come on Y/N I got the car. Lets go before we get caught." You ran with him to the car and got away, but you felt guilty after you robbed the store. But Jack said he needed it, so I helped.
*time skip in Le flashback *
"Y/N c-can I kiss you?" You blushed a lot. You just turned 16 and Jack was 18 now. He was your best friend, you thought of it as a thank you but it turned out to be so much more. When you smiled and shook your head yes, he couldn't keep his hands off you. It started with that slow, sensual, first kiss; and it lead to his soft lips on your jaw followed by your neck and down further.
"Y/N is it ok if we um... Make love?" You look at him and see the lust in his eyes. You nod your head and he smiled so big. He then discarded all of his and your clothes.
*End of Le flashback *
You fell to the ground crying. The memory seemed so pleasurable but you felt betrayed, and sad. He used you is what you were told. The voices in your head always told you the things they wanted you to know. You regained composure and got up and started walking again. You were about to turn the corner to get to your apartment when something or someone hit you in the head.