Chapter 5

He started to have frost hold you down so he could tattoo you, but being stronger you kicked him hard. He flew backwards and hit the door. You smiled at your great strength.
"Jokey I don't need held down by your goon when that's your job." With that sentence out of your mouth you involuntarily licked you upper lip and bit you bottom lip. He smiled and started to laugh again like the crazy hot guy he is. You walked over to him and grabbed a fist full of his green hair, you smashed your lips onto his chapped ones. He slowly snaked his arms around your waist and snaked one of his hands down your shorts. He started to slowly palm your ass and you slightly moan and he takes this chance to slid his tongue into your wet cavern. You pull away knowing that you need to breathe.
"Jokey did you miss me that much?" He smiles and stands.
"Of course I did Y/N if I didn't would I do this?" He kissed you again with more passion and pleasure then the last few kisses you shared. It reminds you of the times before he became the joker. You start to hyperventilate and can't breathe, so you pull away and fall on the ground. 'Am I the reason he went crazy?' You ask yourself.
"Y/N what is wrong doll face?" You look up at him and try to hide the tears that started to surface from your untrustworthy eye sockets.
"Yeah Jokey I'm fine." You say with a fake smile plastered on your face.
"Y/N don't lie to me, if you do your gonna get punished." You sigh a big long sigh.
"Ok I'll tell you but you can't be mad at me or yell ok?"
"Ok doll face come here and sit on daddy's lap. Tell me everything." You slowly get up and sit on him after he sat in the chair.
"I feel like I'm the reason you are how you are today and the kiss we just shared not even 5 minutes ago made me go into a panic attack because I remember how we were before you and I separated. I'm sorry." He smiled his creepy ass smile and kissed you again but very slow and sensual. When he pulled away he forced you to look into his beautiful green eyes.
"Y/N you aren't the reason I am who I am now, and I'm sorry I left ok I had to I didn't want you to get hurt by some bad people and then when this problem in my head got worse I started to forget my old life. That was until I seen you the night batsy took me away from you before I could tell you how incredibly sorry I am. I never meant to hurt you Y/N I love you always have and always will."
*ok cliffhanger but who do you think made him stay away from Y/N? What do you think will happen in the next chapter? Well stay tuned and you'll find out. See ya later my lovelies *