Chapter 15

*The morning after*
You woke up and you felt the bed around you, Jack wasn't there. Instead you found Ivy and Harley, staring at you from the foot of your bed. Realizing that you were still naked you quickly covered yourself up with the purple silk sheets.
"Hey there girly, how ya doin?" You shrugged your shoulder.
"I'm fine I guess, what about you guys?" Ivy came closer to you and ripped off the sheet.
"We are just great but it seems that you had a more then fine night considering we could hear you in the basement." Ivy began to trace the semi-visible bruises on your neck and you hips. You coward away from her touch, fearing what she could do.
"Ivy what about me? Ain't I your baby girl still?"
"Oh Harley you still are."
"Then what are you touching her? You should only touch me like that." Ivy pulled away and went to Harley. Harley stood there waiting for her to do something. Ivy smashed her lips onto Harley's quite unexpectedly. You hurried and got up to get clothes on and to try not to see them making out.(no offense cause tbh I'm bi) You got into the bathroom and seen two notes, one of which you had noticed the handwriting, the other looked so refined cause it was cursive. You pulled the familiar one to your eye level to read it. It was from Jack and it read...
' Y/N, I'm sorry I wasn't here this morning to wake you or to be by your side, but as you'll notice there is another note. It's from Batsy, which he kidnapped me by the way. Anyway frost should be willing to help and if not ask my second in command Hank he'll help you find me. I love you Y/N with all of my heart.'
You started to burst into tears. You grabbed the other note and it read...
' Jokers lover,
I've taken your beloved, and unless you meet the demands below he will be killed.
Demand list...
1.) Tell all the villains in Gotham to meet at the plaza hotel...
2.) Kill at least one villain ...
3.) Find me...
4.) Bring your beautiful body...
5.) let me have fun with you...'

You walked out of the bathroom crying like a very emotional pregnant women. Ivy and Harley looked at you with a look that said 'what the hell happened?' They seen Batsy's note in your hand and they grabbed it.
"Y/N it will be ok, ok? We're here and we are gonna help ya." Harley smiled as she tried her best to soothe you with her words. Just then you remembered that frosty should help you. With all the power you could muster up after crying you yelled for frost, but he didn't come so you did it again.
"FROOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!! GET YOUR ASS UP HERE NOW!!!!!" Harley and Ivy looked at you with amazement.
"Wow we didn't know you could yell like that." With that frost came up and he looked all battered up. Maybe he tried to save Jack from Batsy.
"Yes miss Y/N?"
"Help me find Mistah' J. Please..." he nodded in compliance.
"Alright now we have to do this stuff on this list but after I put on my villain costume. Then we can do this shit and get my love back." You ran to the bathroom and you pushed on the bottom of the shower. Making your secrecy room appear, that was the place you kept all your weapons and you outfit.( your costume is just what you wore before to Bruce's house just this time you decide to take a bleach/acid bath to make you as pale as Jack) you grabbed your clothes and your weapons, and you closed your room. Alright now for the bath. You grabbed 5 gallon bottles of bleach and a beaker full of acid. You added the bleach and the acid to the bathtub but you noticed something was missing. You went to the sink and put the water on hot. Once the water was enough to make your skin red just from a little touch you put a big bowl under the facet, and began to fill the rest of the tub with it. You had jumped in the tub and went under the water. When you came up for air you had gotten a glance at your newly found pale skin. You hopped out of the tub to quickly drain it so you could wash up. When you washed up you quickly went and put on your outfit. You looked in the mirror and seen that you H/C was a lot lighter, you didn't mind it that much. You remembered that you had bought purple hair dye. You quickly dyed your hair purple and you walked into yours and Jack's room. Harley and Ivy stared at you as you walked you the vanity that you and Jack shared. You searched the drawers looking for your black face paint, once you found it you rubbed some on your fingers and began to color the lids of your eyes dragging it above your eyebrow and below your lower eyelid. You moved to your lips you decided on a bright crimson that you bought and had to hid from Jack. You decide to make little stitch lines on your cheeks forming a smile. You looked into the mirror and you realized that you aren't Y/N anymore you are now Killjoy. You turned around to the girls.
"Well do you like it?" They nod their heads.
"So what's your name now?"
"I am now Killjoy."
*Thank you Aphmaufan667 you help a lot*