Chapter 16

*that is a pic of my little kitty that passed in august of 2019*
You smiled at the girls and you ran down the stairs. You searched for Jack's gun figuring that Batsy took it away or threw it away from him. Fifteen minutes later you found it in the kitchen where the pots and pans should have been. You ran to get into Jack's black Mercedes, when you get a cloth put over your mouth. You held your breath and pretended to go limp. You heard frost talking to someone, telling them that he got you. You were thrown into the back of the van and you carefully untied your wrist restraints. You heard Frost yelling about traffic and how he always wanted to keep you away from Jack. Why would he wanna keep you two apart? You hoped that someone was looking for you and Jack. You tried to push open the back door without any noise, but you failed miserably. Frost stopped the van and got out. Quickly you fell limp so he thought you were out and you just slammed into the doors. Frost opened the doors and seen you untied, he went inside the back of the van and tried to tie you back up but you kicked him before he could. You ran out of the van as quick as you could, shutting the doors before he could recover.
*meanwhile with Batsy and mistah J. Mistah' J's POV*
Batsy stole me while I was trying to make Y/N breakfast in bed. Even though my cooking isn't as good as hers.
"Heya Batsy can I go to the bathroom or do you have to follow me to do that too?"
"Well if you must but your hands are still gonna be tied and shit." Quickly I ran up the stair of my old abandoned play house. I went to my old room and grabbed the gun outta my closet. Clearly old Batsy is stupid. I also grabbed the knife I had and cut off my bonds. I ran to the bathroom and opened the window. I seen my goon, oh what's his name, Harry or Mark I think, hell I have too many to remember them all. He brought the panda van, good choice I hope. I jumped out the window and landed on top of the van. Shit that made a thunk that was loud. Quickly I hopped in the van and to my goon to floor it.
"Thank you um..."
"Hank, sir and it's nothing really but um sir there is some bad news." I gritted my teeth I swear if it is something about Y/N I'll kill anyone who gets in my way.
"What is that?"
"Well miss Harley and miss Ivy are out of the basement, Y/N went looking for ya, and frost hasn't been back in a while."
"Anything else Hank?"
"Yes sir, Y/N put herself into an bleach and acid concoction, dyed her hair purple and decided to call herself killjoy." Aw my little Y/N she's growing up so fast now, just as like I dreamed.
"Hit your zoom man I need my doll, so I can take care of her." He floored it almost driving as fast as I do, this kid learns fast. While we were driving I seen my black van, why would it be this far away from the hideout when I didn't even tell them to go this way?
"Hank pull over I need to check this out." He pulled over and I hopped outta the van. I walked closer to the van when I heard screaming. Shit it sounded like Y/N, I quickly ripped open the doors. To see frost hitting Y/N and trying to rape her. I grabbed my gun and shot him in the back of his skull. No one touches what is mine. His dead body fell on Y/N, she screamed again throwing him off of her body.
*normal POV*
Frost was about to rape me when someone, You didn't know who cause he was in the way, shot him in the head. You threw him off of me, and seen Jack smiling the beautiful smile he always has.
"Hi Jack how ya doin I missed ya." You jumped outta the van and hugged him, he held your embrace for a while.
"Doll you look beautiful, I could just eat you." You smiled and kissed his cheek, then you leaned in and bit his ear lobe.
"Why don't ya, huh?" He let out a deep growl, go that is so hot .
"Well you'll have to wait till we are home ok unless you wanna try it in the back of a moving van."
"I'm up for anything daddy J." He pulled you outta your thoughts and threw you into the van.