Chapter 14

*MATURE SCENE AHEAD! You are back at jacks hideout.*
You quickly ran out of the car and into the house, that way you could hurry and get dressed in something more comfortable. You dressed in F/C lace bra and panty set from Victoria Secret. You heard Jack running up the stairs and a thud. Quickly you ran to the bed and hid under the covers. You heard Jack stumbling, he must really be shite faced. You heard a knock on the bedroom door.
"Come in." You heard the door job turn and the hinges creak. 'God we need to oil those.'
"Sweetie how many times do I have to tell you. Undressing you is my favorite part."
"And I love to undress you with my eyes." He slowly walked over to the bed and then he jumped on you. You squealed and squeezed a bit from the unexpected gesture.
"Doll why don't you show daddy what you've got on under these covers?"
"Ok but remember you said undressing me is your favorite part." You removed the covers and if you could describe the look on his face it would probably be somewhere around the look of pure lust and desire.
"Do ya like whatch' see mistah' J?" He smiled a smile that could make any woman squirm in her seat, and make a pool start to form in her panties.
"Yes I do doll but I think that these would look better on the floor." He ripped off your bra and started to palm the soft flesh. Then his other hand slowly managed to slip it's way into you lace panties, slowly making lazy figure eights on your clít. You let out a moan and you tried to pull away.
"Mistah' J let me take charge this time. Please it's my turn anyway." He groaned in defeat he did promise you. You quickly hopped on him and threw off what little clothes he had on, you left him in his boxers. Slowly you started to palm him through his thin plaid boxers, so original right. He growled knowing that you were teasing him on purpose.
"Doll if you keep doing this and you don't actually fix the hard on in my boxers I'm taking control." You grinned and ripped his boxers off. You decided to lick your hand since you didn't have lube on you. You glided you hand on his hard length, slowly taking in all of his grunts of pleasure. Apparently you were going to slow with your hand cause jack grabbed you by your hair and shoved his length into your mouth. You knew exactly what to do, so you hollowed your cheeks and started to bob your head up and down getting faster by the second. You felt Jack's length start to twitch and you pulled off of him. He growled at the loss of you 'beautiful' mouth.
"Now now mistah' J, don't growl at me like your some animal; cause I know that your not." He flipped you over, and pushed his hard length into your wet core. Once he was in he didn't let you adjust before he started to pound into you. You wanted to scream but you couldn't, your mouth was to dry. Jack was a groaning mess covered in tiny beads of sweat. Slowly he moved his left hand to your clít and began to rub fast, then he got faster trying to keep up with his original pace. You moaned uncontrollably, Jack knew how you worked and what made you tick.
"I-I'm gonna c-cum." Jack heard you and he went even faster, by the time you reached your climax Jack soon followed after, then the two of you rode out your highs together. You rolled off the bed and went to the shower, you didn't want to smell like sex when you wake up. Jack came in the bathroom and kissed your forehead before he decided to hug you.
"Thank you Y/N that was the best I've ever had." You blushed a bit and smiled at the beautiful clown. You realized that he even looked good with JBF hair.
"Yeah you were the greatest I've had too Jack. God I missed your sex." He chuckled and grinned at your blush.
"Mind if we get a shower together?" You shrugged your shoulders, you really didn't care.
*Time skip after shower sex cause I can't think of anymore sex ideas ATM *
You crawled underneath Jack's silk bedsheets and you curled into a ball. You felt the bedside behind you start to sink in, you knew it was Jack, he snaked his muscular arms around your waist. You cuddled with him until you both fell fast asleep.