Chapter 19

*MATURE AND KINKY SCENE AHEAD! This is a shower scene.*
You reached for the shampoo only to have someone grab you and pull you against their body. You turned around and seen it was Jack, you smiled and kissed him. Jack deepened the kiss pushing you against the cool red tiled wall, he slowly bit your lip and stuck his tongue into your wet cavern. He left no part unnoticed and unexplored. You pulled away and looked down to see his hardening length.
"Daddy can we take this to the bed it's so much easier to get to you." You gave him your shy smirk and puppy eyes. He growled and grabbed your hair, he smashed your lips to his, and quickly pulled away.
"Baby girl I want you now. So let's start in here and we can finish in the bed with you all tied up and exposed to me." You heard those words and you felt a bit wetter.
"Y-Yes daddy."
"Good girl now let daddy play." He moved his hands to your breasts, he slowly palmed them. He took his wonderful mouth and began to suck on your right nipple, biting on it every once in a while. You moaned and sorta meowed at the same time, Jack had stopped.
"What was that kitten?" You moved you head on the side of his face like a kitten who wanted love from their owner.
"It was nothing daddy. I promise." Jack gritted his teeth and decided to bite your neck so hard that you felt your own blood drip down onto you breasts. You moaned in pleasure, without warning or any preparation Jack slammed his length into your wet core. You grunted with Jack, and you leaned into his neck and started to pepper his skin with love bites and some places you stayed longer, licking and sucking here and there. Jack slammed into you with animal like speed, you felt the familiar knot forming in your stomach.
"D-Daddy I'm gonna c-" before you finished your sentence your juices flowed all over Jack's still hard length. Jack pulled out of you and gripped your throat.
"Did I say you could do that kitten?" You shook your head so fast it was like you were a fish. He let go of your neck only to drag you to the bedroom. He threw you on the bed and began to ram into you once more. You screamed and moved your hands to push him off you for just a second so you could not be laying crooked, but he slapped you hard.
"Do I have to get the cuffs?" You looked at him with a bit of excitement and a bit of fear. Jack reached in the bedside cabinet and grabbed his pink fluffy handcuffs, only to attach them to you and the headboard.
"There now be a good kitty and stay still and quiet or imma punish you more then I should got it doll." You nod your head semi fearful of what he could do as punishment.
*time skip cause I'm lazy af and I'm outta ideas for this.*
Jack undid the handcuffs and kissed your wrists.
"Daddy that hurt me a bit." You shied away a bit from his lips that were about to kiss your lips.
"I'm sorry kitten but I needed you to be a good kitty." You looked at him and let out a low meow, as you rubbed your head against his left side of his face.
"Good little kitty. Now be a really good girl and put on your costume for me and come back to bed with daddy." You nodded and quickly ran to the dresser and grabbed your collar, ears, tale and lingerie. The ones that joker had saved just for you. You quickly changed into it and crawled out of the bathroom meowing all the way to the bed, where Jack sat with a leash and a bunch of his toys that he was gonna use on you. Jack wiggled his index finger at you signaling for you to come closer, you did as he directed and slowly crawled closer.