Chapter 20

*MATURE SCENE AHEAD!*
Jack wiggled his index finger at you signaling for you to come closer, you did as he directed and slowly crawled closer. Just as mistah' j was about to kiss you someone busted through the doors and smacked you in the back of your head. But before you passed out all the way you heard the ever annoying voice sayin puddin'.
*times skip cause I is lazy and you were knocked out for 2 hours no clue what was gonna happen with them so anyway back to Le book*
You slowly fluttered your eyes open, to reveal a naked Harley, Ivy and joker on yours and Jack's bed. You tried to move only to real size you were hogtied to a chair. You tried to keep quiet and go back to sleep but you couldn't, the image plastered into your brain. You noticed the unwanted salt water running down the side of your face and you started to sob even more. Jack woke up first and tried to talk to you, you simply told him to rot in the fiery depths of hell which earned you nothing but a slap to your face. Harley woke up, smiling like the lunatic that she is. She walked towards Jack and kissed him.
"Thanks for the fun last night mistah' J. We should do it again sometime." More tears poured out of your eye sockets.
"Yeah we should kitten." J looked at you when he said your pet name and he grinned the same sadistic grin he gave you when he kidnapped you. Ivy was starring in the bed and when she finally woke up she seen Harley making out with J. She grabbed her clothes, got dressed and quietly left without telling Harley goodbye. You looked at your wrists and started to wriggle your hands almost to the point where you could get out. Eventually Harley and j went to reck havoc on Gotham, while they were out you managed to get untied and get what little clothes you had with you gathered. Quickly you ran outta the hell hole you were staying at, only to run into something hard and muscular. You looked up to see Frost standing there.
"Hiya frosty what's up?" You were trying to be nice and forgive him for what he did last time, maybe he would be the answer to your salvation. He grinned at you and he slowly caressed the sides of your face and then he smashed his lips onto yours. You let your hands go into auto pilot and they were making a mess of his hair, slowly Frost licked your bottom lip begging for entrance, you gave in. Frost was backing you up against a wall as he lifted you, you wrapped your legs around his thin torso. He began to walk and from what you thought he brought you to a semi empty room. You pulled away so you could breathe, and you looked around and seen it had a decent queen size mattress. Frost grabbed you and threw you on the bed only to be semi pummeled by him jumping on top of you. He ripped off your clothes and you slowly pulled off his.
"Don't tease me now Y/N I need you, now." He pulled away from you to rip of the rest of his clothes. When he finished that he slowly placed his fingers inside your soaking core.
"Wet for me already princess?" You moaned in response as he slowly pumped two slender fingers inside of you, he sped up and placed three inside you. You moaned with satisfaction as frost slowly pulled out his fingers only to slam them back into you.
"Daddy stop teasing me please" Frost stopped then and there.
"What did you call me princess?" You gulped really loud and looked down.
"I-I called you daddy." You said as you were in your little space yet again.
"Mmm call me that again princess."
"D-Daddy." frost was done playing and he decided you slam into you. You felt his stiff, hard member thrusting faster and deeper within your body. You heard him groaning and panting, and felt him start to twitch. You forced your walls to tighten and when you did you could feel frosts hot seed traveling through your body. You didn't find your release but you felt better after the scene you had discovered when you woke up. You looked at you hand and seen the ring Jack gave you not that long ago, you felt the tears well up in your eyes. Frosty was right next to you asleep, he must not have that much stamina. You quickly got dressed once again, and left the hell hole once and for all.