Chapter 4

*Y/N POV*
Joker smiled at you and grabbed you by the back of your neck.
"I told you before doll face tease me and I'll punish you. You didn't listen." He smashed his lips on yours and rubbed his tongue on your bottom lip begging for entrance, you playfully deny him access. He reached behind you and slapped your ass. You gasped and he took the chance to slip his tongue in your mouth. You push him off of you and you smack him in the face.
"Don't ever kiss me again or you'll be really sorry." He started to laugh like crazy, oh no not this again. He grabbed your throats and threw you against the wall. You smile and get up as if you had only just hit a pillow.
"Damn, look at you. Well since when did you get this high of a pain tolerance?" You smile and start to walk over to him.
"Oh and I thought you had eyes on me. Proves you wrong mistah' J." He release a lustful and angry growl from deep in the back of his throat. He gripped you by your hair and smashed your lips against his. You ripped away from his iron grip on you.
"So Y/N still wanna get a tattoo for me?" You smile and nod your head fast. He grabbed you and put you on the table that was there and he ripped your shirt off, and rolled up his shirt sleeves.
"Doll face your gonna have my name on you got that." You nod once again and smile just as big as him. He reached for your jean shorts and pulled them down a bit. He started the tattoo gun and grabbed the purple ink.
*hey guys a small chapter that's a filler but I hope you like it and also sorry for the cliffhanger but you love it lol till next time doll face*